SUB8 MALE = INCEL

xean

xean

Suffering from being sub8
JFL AT DEATHNICS WHO THINK GOING ON DATES, MAKING OUT WITH GIRLS, OR HAVING A GF QUALIFY YOU AS A NON-INCEL

IM GONNA EXPLAIN TO YOU NIGGAS WHY IT IS JEFF SEID OR DEATH NOWADAYS

IF YOU TRYNA GET LAID WITHOUT MOGGER 8+ FACE OR ROIDED PHYSIQUE YOU WILL HAVE TO PRETEND TO BE INTERESTED IN LTR FOR 2+ DATES 90% OF THE TIME UNTIL YOU HIT WHAT A WASTE OF FUCKING TIME ON TOP OF BEING A DISRESPECTFUL PRICK THAT SHE PROLLY WONT EVEN CALL BACK 🤣

GIRLS ONLY DO FIRST DATE HOOKUPS WITH JACKED DUDES OR DELLISOLA TIER MOGGERS

I HAVE MADEOUT WITH A BUNCH OF GIRLS WHO APPROACHED ME FIRST IN UNI NIGHTCLUBS AND GUESS HOW MANY OF THEM I FUCKED ? 🤣

ONE, AND I KINDA ALREADY KNEW HER BEFOREHAND

LISTEN NIGGERS, MAKING OUT DOESNT MATTER YOU ARE STILL AN INCEL WHO GOT HIS LIPS WET

YOU WILL GET HIT WITH THE "I CANT LEAVE MY FRIENDS" OR SOME BS LIKE THAT AS A SUB 8 DESPITE SAID FOID APPROACHING YOU FIRST AND GRABBING YOU BY YOUR JAW TO KISS.

They are flooded with options and they all have a roaster

They fuck whoever they deem as hot when they want sex

just last night I made out and danced with 2 diff girls who approached me first and guess who had to fap that night 🤣🤣🤣🤣

DATES DONT MEAN SHIT, YOU ARE A CUCK.

ROIDER INVITES HER OVER STRAIGHT UP AND SHE AGREES

the only girls who fuck sub8 non jacked male out of the blue are the subhumans ugly ratchet ones

ITS OVER

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, BeanletMogger, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
if you arent as big as Jeff Seid you are an incel in denial no matter how u tryna twist it

2 ratings : Slayer or incel.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and <6PSLcel
Facts. High iq thread

cope

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
8 or not most girls don't care tbh. Just be their type n make them feel some kind of way

High IQ thread