I can't help but be jealous of women

D

Deleted member 25667

Mistral
Joined
Jan 18, 2023
Posts
2,148
Reputation
4,943
This morbidly obese indian girl who I'm kind of friends with literally has a sugar daddy paying her a monthly sum of cash just for existing while I wageslave at my minimum wage job and spend my freetime studying just to get a degree so I can move up the wageslaving betabuxxing ladder

Dating is easy for them.
Their family loves them unconditionally.
They somehow always have a social circle.
Social media is a constant source of validation for them, no matter how ugly they are. Jfl if you think youre even allowed social media as an average or ugly male.
All they have to do to "looksmax" is not eat like a pig and paint their faces.

Whereas what are we? Disposable peasants who are expected to work our asses off to provide for them.

You lost if you were born a subwoman in the 21st century tbh.
 

Similar threads

5ft2cutecel
Replies
1
Views
31
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
PostNutClariti
Replies
2
Views
26
PostNutClariti
PostNutClariti
Q
Replies
0
Views
11
qwertyqwerty
Q
RichmondBread
Replies
3
Views
46
chucky
chucky
T
Replies
7
Views
68
gandylite.
gandylite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top