I can't leanmax bro it's so hard

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
It's meant to be hard.
You have to fight your hunger cravings no other way round if it was so easy you'll see so many guys with defined 6 pack abs in all lightning but you don't not even in the gym.
It's hard but worth it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: whiteislandpill, datboijj, GabachoCopium and 17 others
@VenatorLuparius

It's easy if you have a naturally low appittite

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, douche, Variety Jones and 4 others
The problem isn’t even the cravings with me it’s no results

After a week ur body doesn’t even crave shit anymore I can go 2 days without eating

But I look in the mirror and see nothing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, datboijj, zan and 5 others
Get mogged I can't go above 11% bf no matter how much I eat.

After a week ur body doesn’t even crave shit anymore I can go 2 days without eating

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, datboijj, zan and 2 others

nigga results don’t come in 2 days😭

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pandora, endlessummer, Costcosuperstore and 3 others

Muh no results you just aren’t consistent lard ass stop making excuses

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
Ty for this lifefuel, my fat ass eating doritos needed a sign to leanmax

It's meant to be hard.
You have to fight your hunger cravings no other way round if it was so easy you'll see so many guys with defined 6 pack abs in all lightning but you don't not even in the gym.
It's hard but worth it
You can do it brotha💪

Working on it and making slow but steady progress. Not tracking calories, just eating clean and lifting/running regularly. So far its working a lot better than when i starvemaxxed last year because I’m retaining muscle and i don’t feel like shit all the time.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and 5.5psl
By the way, I have found lately that long slow jogs do not increase my appetite or create a lot of system fatigue. This is contrary to what the HIITcels proclaim, but it’s working better for me. Lesson here: Experiment with different strategies.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Stick to the basics: Lean cuts of chicken/beef. Vegetables, beans, fruits that aren’t too sweet. I like nonfat dairy as well. Cut out the crap, including the processed shit that has good macros (Protein cookies, keto biscuits, sugar free cereal, all that is BS. It’s expensive and the artificial sweeteners and seed oils might fuck with your metabolism and gut health).

• +1
weeks and months,depends on how hard ur leanmaxxing for
I see
I think that OP was talking about starvemaxxing specifically

"I can go 2 days without eating

But I look in the mirror and see nothing"

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and Deleted member 64865
oh if it was that case then he should be seeing results in 2 or 3 days,hell even the next morning because of all that water weight dropping off

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Agree.
My hormonal balance is just not made for being lean.

• +1
Reactions: shieldzz and Variety Jones
It's meant to be hard.
It's hard but worth it
Use caffeine and nicotine strategically.

you think you’re going to be shredded after 2 weeks?

Get mogged I can't go above 11% bf no matter how much I eat.
fake and gay, that's not how the human body works. You're barely eating but you got used to it lol

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and Variety Jones
It's meant to be hard.
It's hard but worth it
Fast Metabolism kids didn't do shit to achieve it, they just got it through genetic lottery, BlackPill is unavoidable.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, GabachoCopium and Variety Jones
you don't leanmaxx by starving yourself

you leanmaxx by doing keto

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and shieldzz
It's extremely hard yes, but It's worth it at the end, maintaining is so much easier when you reach the point you desire.

• +1
Reactions: Variety Jones and MoggerGaston
Do you think I can be strong MTN after leanmaxxing? You can understand who I am at this point. I can’t DM you for some reason tho @5.5psl

Last edited:
It's meant to be hard.
It's hard but worth it
JFL I just smoke cigarettes and drink coffee for breakfast and have lost like 5kg last 2 months. Never hungry

Why the jfl react nigga
bcuz is water . Leanmaxxing is 80% of looksmaxxing,people who doesnt agree that are either deformed retards with subhuman bones or copers

• +1
fix your brain, dopamine detox and all of those stuff, your cravings come from the needs of stimulation/dopamine

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Deleted member 51465

You probably starve your self for a few days and then eat goyslop grimace shake happy meals 10k calories the next day and then wonder why you still aren't lean.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and shieldzz
Sorry bud there's no shortcut if you wanna be lean consistently without feeling like shit.

Cut out processed foods
Less sugar
Walk more
Do exercise
Control you caloric intake
Optimize hormone profile

fix your brain, dopamine detox and all of those stuff, your cravings come from the needs of stimulation/dopamine
your cravings come from having genetically a big appetite*

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Caffeine and nicotine could counterbalance the high appetite levels.

it's tough eating is my only cope atm

DONT EAT NIGGSA FUCKIN DONT EAT YALL R ALL FATPIGS VICTIMS WTF BRUH STOP GETIING U SUM MCDONALDSOR SM SHIT

it's tough eating is my only cope atm

i think i already gave you this advice in my past life, but eat your maintenance calories and do a high amount of cardio, it's a good way to be consistent about it. starving yourself will only lead to binge

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
OKAY SORRY YOU ARE SUCH A GENIUS

Op if you are a serious looksmaxxer, trust me reducing cortisol and dopamine detoxing will help you eat less, also eating more vegetables will makes you feel full and they are low calories

You don't need to leanmaxx. You simply need to have a normal muscle tone. Dropping to auschwitz level ain't gonna do shit. Boneless at normal BMI, boneless at 4%.

nigga results don’t come in 2 days😭
More like 3 weeks lil nigga I’m legit worried

All I noticed was my face got a bit leaner tho I think it’s water weight loss from no sugar and carbs

The leanest I had ever been was 14kg ago, and I wasn’t close to abs. Was starving myself to get there. It’s really not worth it tbh.