I can't leanmax bro it's so hard

Hard asf yeah
U get low energy, depression, want to binge and u look like a little girl in clothes especially even when u lift as a natty

Last edited:
i think i already gave you this advice in my past life, but eat your maintenance calories and do a high amount of cardio, it's a good way to be consistent about it. starving yourself will only lead to binge

More like 3 weeks lil nigga I’m legit worried

All I noticed was my face got a bit leaner tho I think it’s water weight loss from no sugar and carbs
nigha go hard u going

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Bro for me its legit so easy until like 11:00PM until I have a snack craving but imma buy a shit ton of fruit since its low cal and use it as a snack.

Bro for me its legit so easy until like 11:00PM until I have a snack craving but imma buy a shit ton of fruit since its low cal and use it as a snack.
bro watch mukbang videos im telling u

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and ChadL1te
I have to go to 50-55 kgs to be lean so basically auschwitz mode . Having 55 kg at 21 as a male its sad
You’re not a man below 80kg

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
I am addicted to sugary foods. I otherwise eat good, lots of steak, ground beefs, potatoes, but I eat lots of chocolate too and chips, so if I wasn’t so addicted to that slop I could have a decent chance of being lean

You’re “hungry” because of sugar addiction

It's extremely hard. You basically have to fight biology and your body setting all kind of alarms and telling you to eat because you're about to enter starvation mode.

It's well worth the effort though, nothing more satisfying than having a defined 6 pack at the beach/Hotel pool while surrounded by fat fucks and DYEL skinny fats.

• +1
Reactions: Variety Jones and urukhaiascension
When I cut out carbohydrates it makes me want to go to the emergency room.

It's meant to be hard.
You have to fight your hunger cravings no other way round if it was so easy you'll see so many guys with defined 6 pack abs in all lightning but you don't not even in the gym.
It's hard but worth it
I've been super locked in with diet last few days

My acne ridden skin is responding in kind

And of course the leanmaxx, but that's nothing new to me.

Now I know I can't slip up again, the CYSTIC ACNE IS TOO FUCKING FOUL! IF IT MIGHT BE DIET, MY DIET SHALL BE PERFECT!