i cant look or touch on my cock anymore

wollet2

wollet2

Kraken
this is just piss poor mental torture

i keep seing dreams of demons slashing me and they dont go away, they appear from anywhere

now this thread makes sense

ur a mentally ill low T faggot

now this thread makes sense

ur a mentally ill low T faggot

fuck kids they are annoying and useless, i thought that before losing my dck.

my T is high and im kinsey 0

fuck kids they are annoying and useless, i thought that before losing my dck.

my T is high and im kinsey 0
Schizophrenia

you really dont think that high testosterone and a working dick are mutually inclusive do you? lol

if we ignore the event of injury, there are so many factors that play a role, go take a look at bodybuilding forums but that will shatter your caveman tier belief " test = good = man = sex = big dick " lol

you really dont think that high testosterone and a working dick are mutually inclusive do you? lol

if we ignore the event of injury, there are so many factors that play a role, go take a look at bodybuilding forums but that will shatter your caveman tier belief " test = good = man = sex = big dick " lol
They’re literally all retarded

They’re literally all retarded
who

libidi and dick isnt as simple as having high androgens but in most cases it it will positively impact it. i am unlucky cuz i got a disease
it isnt even about steroid users being retarded. there are numerous people with good hormones always feeling subpar

who

libidi and dick isnt as simple as having high androgens but in most cases it it will positively impact it. i am unlucky cuz i got a disease
it isnt even about steroid users being retarded. there are numerous people with good hormones always feeling subpar
U take fin