I can’t really enjoy most social situations anymore

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Am I the only one?

Yesterday I was out with some new people of Uni and while nobody of them was really good looking or mogged me pretty hard I still felt like shit.
I am not non NT just a bit more introvert with new people. But that wasn’t even the main problem.

I just was depressed that no girl seemed to have interest in actively talking to me without me always starting the conversation. And on top of that I feel uncomfortable in my body.

And then the thoughts appeared in my might that if I would have a really good looking face everything would be different and that everything in this Life is just useless if you aren’t either a giga NT normie or a Chadlite.

Like what’s the fucking point if I don’t even experience attraction and multiple IOIs from girls? What’s the point if I don’t experience just atleast 1/10 out of a chads life?

The only times social situations are fun for me is when I’m either really drunk or just with my male friends. And even then I can’t completely make these thoughts disappear.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14848, Deleted member 4614 and 4 others
I just was depressed that no girl seemed to have interest in actively talking to me without me always starting the conversation.
That only happens to chadlites, don't be sad about that.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 15252 and germanlooks
I feel more and more nt as i age tbh

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
That only happens to chadlites, don't be sad about that.
I mean I know that but I still can’t cope with the fact that I probably will never experience that.
How do you even feel comfortable about your physical appearance if no girl ever acts like this towards you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
And liking hanging out with girls is a faggot trait they are annoying af they are just sex objects

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and ShowerMaxxing
being uncomfortable in your own skin is relatable tbh

• +1
I mean I know that but I still can’t cope with the fact that I probably will never experience that.
How do you even feel comfortable about your physical appearance if no girl ever acts like this towards you?
What's ur psl?

What's ur psl?
Don’t know but I guess average. Definitely below 5PSL.
I have some good features like blue hooded eyes, wide zygos but on the other hand I am cucked hard by a jaw asymmetry, hairline, low density eyebrows and bad skin. Also feels like my face has not really good harmony.
But I am not even ugly. Like no girl acts disgusted by me but that might be also because I am 6’2-3 tall

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14848 and coolguy1
Don’t know but I guess average. Definitely below 5PSL.
I have some good features like blue hooded eyes, wide zygos but on the other hand I am cucked hard by a jaw asymmetry, hairline, low density eyebrows and bad skin. Also feels like my face has not really good harmony.
But I am not even ugly. Like no girl acts disgusted by me but that might be also because I am 6’2-3 tall
6'2 + normie face or slightly above average face should definitely be able to get u a gf

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and germanlooks
hmm tbh bro a lot of good looking guys feel that way to especially since they’re seen as arrogant from first impression and girls will act snobby in front of a crowd to impress their friends, get them 1 on 1 and they’re completely different towards you

• +1
6'2 + normie face or slightly above average face should definitely be able to get u a gf
Maybe.
Problem is I am also skinny af and have thin bones. I get wrist mogged by 99% of men in the gym it’s brutal. But I am not even a Framecel like my shoulder width seems normal. It’s just that my bones on arms and legs are thin.
And with my height it looks even more comical. So I guess if I manage it to get a good physique I could hopefully get attention from girls

• +1
hmm tbh bro a lot of good looking guys feel that way to especially since they’re seen as arrogant from first impression and girls will act snobby in front of a crowd to impress their friends, get them 1 on 1 and they’re completely different towards you
I can promise you that I am not good looking. Average at best otherwise I wouldn’t be here

• +1
I can promise you that I am not good looking. Average at best otherwise I wouldn’t be here
Can I see ur face in pm or do you want to stay anon?

• +1
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and coolguy1
Am I the only one?

Yesterday I was out with some new people of Uni and while nobody of them was really good looking or mogged me pretty hard I still felt like shit.
I am not non NT just a bit more introvert with new people. But that wasn’t even the main problem.

I just was depressed that no girl seemed to have interest in actively talking to me without me always starting the conversation. And on top of that I feel uncomfortable in my body.

And then the thoughts appeared in my might that if I would have a really good looking face everything would be different and that everything in this Life is just useless if you aren’t either a giga NT normie or a Chadlite.

Like what’s the fucking point if I don’t even experience attraction and multiple IOIs from girls? What’s the point if I don’t experience just atleast 1/10 out of a chads life?

The only times social situations are fun for me is when I’m either really drunk or just with my male friends. And even then I can’t completely make these thoughts disappear.
Just started uni too but tbh ive had a good time so far being social high school was a shitshow and i wanna make up for it with uni