I can't stand engineering majors

Slayer

Slayer

💩
90% of them are complete and utter autists who just talk to their other autist friends about fucking pokemon or other associated cornelius shit. They're all unkempt with nasty soyboy facial pubes, probably haven't showered in weeks, and dress like they just got out of adult day care.

I cannot relate to a single one. I'm in purgatory, I'm way too NT for them but not NT enough to hang around the popular frat guys.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Petsmart, so_cold97 and 6 others
Ive never related to anything here more

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Slayer
Just study arts buddy boyo

Sit them

• Hmm...
Reactions: Slayer
Just study arts buddy boyo
Need money for surgeries
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Ok

• +1
Reactions: DoctorPMA
I cannot relate to a single one. I'm in purgatory, I'm way too NT for them but not NT enough to hang around the popular frat guys.

I related so hard to this.
I did a business minor in school to at least have some chill people to meet and hang out with.

I trust you that you’re probably actually chill and better put together than your engineering classmates. If you stick with it you will do better in job interviews than them and will make much better impressions with managers. Your managers will respect you more and will notice how you never act socially awkward or stupid at work.

same in the career im studying son jfl

philosophy majors never shut up and they will bring up their IQ at some point

Wow Wong you have 135 IQ? that is surely enough to halo your 5’4 height and the bowl cut you’ve had since the age of 6 courtesy of chinatown barber shop

• JFL
engineering degrees are ridden with truecels. I am also going computer science, even the professors are truecel. I don't like surrounding myself with these people because i do believe you become who you put yourself around

• +1