i cant stand seeing biharis at 10 percetn bf

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
it should have been me dammit

i will take primobolan dnp and anavar fuck rotting

Bro, losing weigh is easy as fuck. Just train cardio to the max every single day, and you will achieve your goal. Gymmaxing is the easiest shit you can do--barring any medical issues or something.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, poopoohead and chincel11
Bro, losing weigh is easy as fuck. Just train cardio to the max every single day, and you will achieve your goal. Gymmaxing is the easiest shit you can do--barring any medical issues or something.
cardio will age u

these biharis do nothing but sit in their ass watching doraemon and still have 9 percent bf

its genetics

cardio will age u

these biharis do nothing but sit in their ass watching doraemon and still have 9 percent bf

its genetics
You don't have to jog for 2 hours straight. Even just one hour a day will produce results. You don't have to be Eliud Kipchoge.

You don't have to jog for 2 hours straight. Even just one hour a day will produce results. You don't have to be Eliud Kipchoge.
even 30 minutes of jogging is pro aging . walking is best w lifting.

tats after u hit 15 percent bf not at 27
I guess it's over then buddy boyo. Just be born with the right genes that will make you sub 10% body fat. Read Kevin Truduea's "weight loss cure" book. He says if you inject HCG you can lose weight naturally. But nigguz on here won't go for that shut tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss