i can't stand the fact that people are surprised by whites being the masterace with the amount of eugenics they have run

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

Kraken
well no shit then , any race would mog by a longshot if they ran that much eugenics and hypergamy was prevelant in white countries more than any ethnic county. water tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, capybara and 1 other person
Euro's have the hunter gather genes, which gives them height and mass. So if you are a eurocuck and don't have this as the most prevalent one you won't be a mogger.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Skywalker, capybara and 1 other person
Euro's have the hunter gather genes, which gives them height and mass. So if you are a eurocuck and don't have this as the most prevalent one you won't be a mogger.
you should have worded it better they got raped by yamnaya moggers

every country had hunter gatherer genes , pre eugenics chinese were the tallest group on earth jfl eurocucks got mogged left right and centre

Captqr22ure
Captuqwrqw124124re

The master race is the Caucasus mixed Indians who weren't cucked by famine lifestyle and mog even in looks and strength.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, RAMU KAKA, capybara and 3 others
The more patriarchial (curries and ricecels and mudslimes) the less female selection. Truecels curries to this day are getting arranged marriage to the hottest (and most incel producing) pajeeta in the village. but asians are quickly reversing this with brutal female hypergamy. Incels are been weeded out of korea very fast hence the new generation is 6'1 on average.
Nerdics is lucky theyre not patriarchial based gigachads and been living in mudhuts till recently

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: shabby890, Mosh12 and mayo mogger
africa has had more hypergamy than europe.

although it's not by a lot.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and mayo mogger
The more patriarchial (curries and ricecels and mudslimes) the less female selection. Truecels curries to this day are getting arranged marriage to the hottest (and most incel producing) pajeeta in the village. but asians are quickly reversing this with brutal female hypergamy. Incels are been weeded out of korea very fast hence the new generation is 6'1 on average.
Nerdics is lucky theyre not patriarchial based gigachads and been living in mudhuts till recently
yeah hypergamy will bring through the genes asia is catching up quickly

africa has had more hypergamy than europe.

although it's not by a lot.
the american blacks are again a product of eugenics , in africa there are just a few mogger tribes rest are subhuman similar to any ethnicity

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
basically russians , afghanis which were back then steppe moggers
Don't know what they are but I know they carry some ancient Indian and turkic hunter gatherer DNA that isn't like modern from Turkey or India + Caucasus hunter-gatherer DNA

Majority are subhuman slavshits with light features and semitic looking.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
the american blacks are again a product of eugenics , in africa there are just a few mogger tribes rest are subhuman similar to any ethnicity
american blacks are almost all from around senegal and gambia.

west africa has a 4:1 female to male reproductive rate, it's 3:1 in europe.

also 1:1 in east asia due to the arranged marriages.

this is historically, based on chromosomal evidence, not modern observations by the way.

• +1
Reactions: Lean4Life and mayo mogger

west africa has a 4:1 female to male reproductive rate, it's 3:1 in europe.

also 1:1 in east asia due to the arranged marriages.
yeah , as the sexually repressive societies are opening up to hypergamy the reproductive rates would go up aswell , now women can earn aswell so now they can choose a better / best quality mate without being concerned with monetary incentives

yeah , as the sexually repressive societies are opening up to hypergamy the reproductive rates would go up aswell , now women can earn aswell so now they can choose a better / best quality mate without being concerned with monetary incentives
this isn't a modern occurrence, this has been happening for thousands of years.

this isn't a modern occurrence, this has been happening for thousands of years.
i dont think so tbh , kings were actually truecels most of the time and they had biggest harems . now like actually genetically moggers are having that

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
cope fob niggers like francis @ngannou mog the shit out of 70iq american niggers. American blacks are infected by cumskin rape blood reducing athleticism.

Thank god subsaharan subhumans are all malnourshed, the few who escape are genetic freaks.
Giannis_Antetokounmpo_%2851915153421%29_%28cropped%29.jpg

sheeboons been selecting for extreme dick size and athleticism, i mean who cares about face when you can barely see that blackass ogre face. They had their way back in africa now theyre on lipstick alley complaining because niggers brutally smv mog them in america. Just like me on aznmasculinity raging about noodlewhores because my smv is dirt from my truecel grandfather managing to get arranged marriage

• +1
Reactions: zura and mayo mogger
cope fob niggers like francis @ngannou mog the shit out of 70iq american niggers. American blacks are infected by cumskin rape blood reducing athleticism.

Thank god subsaharan subhumans are all malnourshed, the few who escape are genetic freaks.
Giannis_Antetokounmpo_%2851915153421%29_%28cropped%29.jpg

sheeboons been selecting for extreme dick size and athleticism, i mean who cares about face when you can barely see that blackass ogre face. They had their way back in africa now theyre on lipstick alley complaining because niggers brutally smv mog them in america. Just like me on aznmasculinity raging about noodlewhores because my smv is dirt from my truecel grandfather managing to get arranged marriage

jfl blacks have the least fighting success skulls on avg , very prominent occiput and shit , most of them are lanklets who lack bone density for even swimming jfl , yeah they might have bigger dicks cuz of their mating selection bias. this is why most literate curries have higher average iq's than ashkenazi jews cuz money was the selection bias then .

i dont think so tbh , kings were actually truecels most of the time and they had biggest harems . now like actually genetically moggers are having that
it's based on chromosomal evidence, the majority of the ancestors of modern people in these areas are female.

for it to be present in the genome itself it literally needs to occur for thousands upon thousands of years.

• Woah
jfl blacks have the least fighting success skulls on avg , very prominent occiput and shit , most of them are lanklets who lack bone density for even swimming jfl , yeah they might have bigger dicks cuz of their mating selection bias. this is why most literate curries have higher average iq's than ashkenazi jews cuz money was the selection bias then .
Only ones who mog native niggers in fighting are the blasian mutts in america. Joe louis muhammad ali etc had mongoloid dna and insane chin

high fighting success BBCs just look asian

• +1
Only ones who mog native niggers in fighting are the blasian mutts in america. Joe louis muhammad ali etc had mongoloid dna and insane chin

high fighting success BBCs just look asian

View attachment 2713610
yeah if asians didnt get cucked by their shitty diet , they would have been the master race

well no shit then , any race would mog by a longshot if they ran that much eugenics and hypergamy was prevelant in white countries more than any ethnic county. water tbh
The Chinese mog us by numbers and arrogance. Unlike anything you heard, Chinese women are not Japanese. They're not attracted to us physically. They're groomed with emotions. They're attracted to that!

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and LancasteR
The Chinese mog us by numbers and arrogance. Unlike anything you heard, Chinese women are not Japanese. They're not attracted to us physically. They're groomed with emotions. They're attracted to that!
They have a soulless mentality, that’s for sure.
If you see those chinsese accident cam videos on the web, most passerbys won‘t even come to help or just ignore it and walk on like nothing happened, when something happens.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and mayo mogger
The sexual part is primal but we still live in a "society." Chads of the world will be fucking but will they commit for child raising like it was mandatory in the past?

yeah u guys were getting mogged by them when u met them . people shit on asians and south asians so much if their race went through this much they would be far worse off then this , confucianism and hinduism , and our culture still survived unlike europe who lost their whole pagan identity. we actually recovered from this financial mess unlike blacks no offense to them , which had to come at a cost of money overuling genetic quality.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zura, BigJimsWornOutTires and LancasteR
They have a soulless mentality, that’s for sure.
If you see those chinsese accident cam videos on the web, most passerbys won‘t even come to help or just ignore it and walk on like nothing happened, when something happens.
yeah they lack empathy i read somewhere is they lack that gene by some percent in comparison to other races

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
yeah they lack empathy i read somewhere is they lack that gene by some percent in comparison to other races
It's culture lol
Cultural Revolution attempted to kill off long held customs of culture eg. Confucism legalism etc.
50-60s maoist china was a brutal place, starvation etc. People legit went cannibal.
It was a dog eat dog world, le empathy was irrelevant

• +1
It's culture lol
Cultural Revolution attempted to kill off long held customs of culture eg. Confucism legalism etc.
50-60s maoist china was a brutal place, starvation etc. People legit went cannibal.
It was a dog eat dog world, le empathy was irrelevant
yeah i was looking for exactly this take

they are from WEST africa in GENERAL not just senegal and gambia
lots of nigerian, togolese, ghana etc