I can't stop buzzing my hair off

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
I've done it thrice in these past two weeks. :feelsrope:

are u addicted

are u addicted
Not at all. I find silly reasons to do it. First time I did it was to get rid of my uneven hairs, second time was because somebody touched my hair, third time was because I considered the cushion slope (idk if that's the right word for it) to be not clean enough (even though it was washed and I used it for one day only, lmao). I'm a mess. I look super ogre with no hair.

• Woah
Reactions: didntreadlol
the fuck is wrong with you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vHenri, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 2810 and 3 others
Because someone touched it?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vHenri, LowTierNormie and Deleted member 2621
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: john_cope and RAITEIII
I cant stop either.

Every 3/4 months I cut my hair, and every time I say To myself that I will never do it ever again, because it looks like shito on me

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
So. Many. Things.

Yes sir. I have OCD akin to germophobia. It isn't as bad as it used to be, but some of it is still there. I can't stand it when somebody touches my hair, my face or my neck and I have to clean myself whenever it happens.
germanphobia is Chad mental illness

IWantToMax

I cant stop either.

Every 3/4 months I cut my hair, and every time I say To myself that I will never do it ever again, because it looks like shito on me
You cut your own hair too? Based. Practice makes perfect. I've been doing it for 6 years now, I don't give myself fades because it's hard to do it since I can't see the back properly. Instead, I use a clipping guard just big enough so you won't be able to see the skin of my head. I usually go for a 15mm clipping guard. But now it doesn't matter. I buzzed it off without a clipping guard. It's getting really cold nowadays here as well, so it was a bad choice.
germanphobia is Chad mental illness
Germanphobia :lul:
Ngl you're totally right, female classmates asked me constantly "How about when you have sex then? How would you do it then?" Implying as if I could ever get sex as a 2/10 truecel. :feelskek: sometimes girls are too nice.

• JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax
You cut your own hair too? Based. Practice makes perfect. I've been doing it for 6 years now, I don't give myself fades because it's hard to do it since I can't see the back properly. Instead, I use a clipping guard just big enough so you won't be able to see the skin of my head. I usually go for a 15mm clipping guard. But now it doesn't matter. I buzzed it off without a clipping guard. It's getting really cold nowadays here as well, so it was a bad choice.

Germanphobia :lul:
Ngl you're totally right, female classmates asked me constantly "How about when you have sex then? How would you do it then?" Implying as if I could ever get sex as a 2/10 truecel. :feelskek: sometimes girls are too nice.
First time, a couple years ago, I tried a complex cut, not just a buzz.
Result was so fucking bad, and I had to go to school with fucked up hair.
Just fucking lol

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Just fucking lol
haha that takes me back to last year, I gave myself a haircut but the clipping guard became loose so I accidentally took too much off. So I had to take it off to make it even on both my sides and the back. Started wearing a hat. Then we had our exam week and we are forced to take it off. Some guy turned around, looked at me and said out loud "Damn that's a scary haircut" so girls looked at me and they laughed at me :feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax
I'm going to buzz it again in a few minutes FML :feelsrope:
Because I'm not sure if somebody spat on my head from out of their windows of their apartment.

Last time I cut my hair was in November 2017.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Just fucking lol
I've always messed with my hair too 😂