I can't stop doing maths in my head

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Licensed sex therapist. Taking consultations.
I can't stop looking at numbers and trying to work out the difference between them/doing addition and subtraction in my head

For example, I'm addicted to clicking on peoples' profiles to see their posts and reputation, and then working out the difference between the two numbers

I think it's cos people have been impressed with my mental maths before, so now I want to continue to test it to try and see if it's actually good

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and murdah
BOOOOOO Im 1 plus 1

working casper the friendly ghost GIF

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Continues me

• +1
Reactions: fuse and <6PSLcel
I can't stop looking at numbers and trying to work out the difference between them/doing addition and subtraction in my head

For example, I'm addicted to clicking on peoples' profiles to see their posts and reputation, and then working out the difference between the two numbers

I think it's cos people have been impressed with my mental maths before, so now I want to continue to test it to try and see if it's actually good
Holy shit same tbh, this is kind of cringe but in primary school some of the teachers called me “calculator” istg I’m not larping

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Kreatophagia and optimisticzoomer
I have this issue too unfortunately.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn and optimisticzoomer
Holy shit same tbh, this is kind of cringe but in primary school some of the teachers called me “calculator” istg I’m not larping
Tbh I don't even think I'm that good
I think most people are just bad at simple mental maths somehow

• +1
Reactions: fuse and <6PSLcel