i can’t stop fapping to Barbara palvin

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Kraken
Damn she’s so hot. I prefer her over Lima, if I had the chance even.

Look at the way she looks at Dylan sprose,

What a cutemaxed high e bitch that lives rent free in my head and penile organ

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Justttt and BrettyBoy
She has good hips unlike most models

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
You will never have her, i wont have her too just fuxki g rope no hope for subhuman thats my opinion about this world fuck this universe

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
You will never have her, i wont have her too just fuxki g rope no hope for subhuman thats my opinion about this world fuck this universe
I’m going to find her house using some drones and cuck that Nerdic dylan spose

• JFL
Reactions: Arvenas
cage

Imagine walking Incel walk on the beach when nobody's around and you see her coming at you like this.

1574419966407-jpeg.170456

I would Rape asap and go ER and rope.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
Imagine walking Incel walk on the beach when nobody's around and you see her coming at you like this.

If that'd happen there'd probably be a chad cock right behing me JFL

That pic is the only PSL 8 woman I can think of.
It’s equal to this

Mogged by prime tom welling, he's more masc bone-wise.
So? Masc does not mean mog. Then why does women not talk about this guy. Because going by your reasoning he mog Chico since he has much more bone mass

2poa7i1.jpg

images

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 773 and 2 others
Idgaf about any dimeadozen neotenous dumb white bitch.

Taylor hill mogs imo

• +1
Reactions: adrianolm and Pillarman
Fuck 8 more days of no nut

Chico looks particularly homosexual in this. No idea why you chose this picture unless you’re gay as well? :feelswhere:
never though i'd see the 'looks gay' cope being used here.

That’s exactly what someone in denial would say.
Read this. It’ll help you out. No need to thank me.
keep projection your own insecurities. you introducing this topic just confirms the fact that you are indeed in the closet and any resemblance to it just causes them to come out. hence a shirtless pic instantly arousing you and reminding you of the fact that you are indeed a massive faggot in denial. obviously you were disturbed upon the realisation that you are homosexual so then you projected those feelings on to me. its too easy to watch and dismantle your kind.

• +1
Reactions: Bigweiner420
keep projection your own insecurities. you introducing this topic just confirms the fact that you are indeed in the closet and any resemblance to it just causes them to come out. hence a shirtless pic instantly arousing you and reminding you of the fact that you are indeed a massive faggot in denial. obviously you were disturbed upon the realisation that you are homosexual so then you projected those feelings on to me. its too easy to watch and dismantle your kind.
JFL at users on this site. I’m actually trying to help people and I get this in return? :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Bigweiner420
JFL at users on this site. I’m actually trying to help people and I get this in return? :feelskek:
keep linking articles that you are familiar with and have seeked in the past like the one above.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alexanderr
Llifefuel for me
Probably just cherrypicked pictures tbh. The chances of you getting to hook up with someone that good looking is still less than 1%. Sorry bro.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Probably just cherrypicked pictures tbh. The chances of you getting to hook up with someone that good looking is still less than 1%. Sorry bro.
I know that....I just want regular sex with +5/10 foids

• So Sad
Reactions: Alexanderr