I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE I WISH I WAS WHITE I DONT WANNA BE A SWARTHY FUCK NO MORE

I suffer from the opposite problem JFL

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
hard to tell from what you post
no character in touhou is male:feelsgah:
I want to order this too but I'm scared cause you can get vitiligo
Well we want that though. Whole body vitiligo

My plan is making about 5-10% monobenzone solution to wash my whole body with several times to have a controlled progression

i can never know when you are the one posting
wdym bhai?

I suffer from the opposite problem JFL
what problem?

wtf are you babbling about
bleach maxxing

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Rea, iloveboobs and zrr
Being pale is so easy just don’t go out. My skin is paper pale white when I don’t ever go out but it’s not my base skin tone meaning if I got out I’ll look Fitzpatrick 2 again

• +1
Reactions: zrr and Imretarded?
Being pale is so easy just don’t go out. My skin is paper pale white when I don’t ever go out but it’s not my base skin tone meaning if I got out I’ll look Fitzpatrick 2 again
I already avoid sun usually but im bad with remembering to use sun protection when i have to go out

no character in touhou is male:feelsgah:

Well we want that though. Whole body vitiligo

My plan is making about 5-10% monobenzone solution to wash my whole body with several times to have a controlled progression

wdym bhai?

what problem?

bleach maxxing
check dc gc

• +1
I hate being brown too, I will order monobenzone because kojic acid is not working.
Kojic acid for eyes? or skin?

That shit takes like a year to fully lighten skin does it not?

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Kojic acid for eyes? or skin?

That shit takes like a year to fully lighten skin does it not?
For skin
Have been using it for 2 months and I don't see my face getting lighter

• +1
For skin
Have been using it for 2 months and I don't see my face getting lighter
What concentration?

Also keep going until 6 month mark, if you don't see noticeable change. Something is wrong with your kojic acid batch or you're outlier.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, iloveboobs and Klasik616
What side effects does monobenzome have ?

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Imretarded?
My brother is Fitzpatrick 1 from rotting inside all day because of his sickness , but still has brown hair

• +1
Safe to use during puberty ?
sure lol. not sure how it'd impact that

My brother is Fitzpatrick 1 from rotting inside all day because of his sickness , but still has brown hair
Fitzpatrick 1 is skin that can't tan. he'd have to be 2.

im actually not sure if im type one or two as I never go out in sun but I remember getting sun burnt fast while diving and skin just pealed off and area was giga red so im leaning towards type 1

• +1
Reactions: gigell
sure lol. not sure how it'd impact that

Fitzpatrick 1 is skin that can't tan. he'd have to be 2.

im actually not sure if im type one or two as I never go out in sun but I remember getting sun burnt fast while diving and skin just pealed off and area was giga red so im leaning towards type 1
I almost never saw him tanned

• +1

IMG 6962

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
I want to order this too but I'm scared cause you can get vitiligo
you will. every normal person who uses it gets it but it's part of the process and temporary, it goes away after you keep up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rea and Imretarded?
IM TIRED OF THESE D60 EYES AND LIGHT BROWN HAIR AND FITZPATRICK TYPE TWO SKIN

View attachment 3197394

View attachment 3197395
View attachment 3197396
View attachment 3197397
I HATE HAVING MELANIN JUST FUCKING NUKE THIS SHIT ALREADY

TLDR IM GOING TO ORDER MONOBENZONE AND ADD TO MY EYE COLOUR DROPS AND MAKE A SOAP AND USE EVERY DAY SO SKIN AND HAIR BLEACHES

TOTAL MELANOCYTE DEATH

@Debetro @Darkeningstar @ryuken @Xangsane @Rea @chudlite @LuckyBeast @Alt Number 3 @Jason Voorhees @Gengar @truthhurts
why u want to be albino tbh

• +1
kys this is just slightly darker white people problems
you will never know the pain of being shitskinned and not even white when you rot for months

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea and Imretarded?
What side effects does monobenzome have ?
Temporary vitiligo, skin issues obviously like itching rashes and peeling, and permanent sun allergy
Mequinol is a better option if you don't plan on gothmaxxing and always carrying an umbrella everywhere you go

• +1
Reactions: gigell, Rea and Imretarded?
u have light brown hair ur white lol but d60 eyes is brutal ngl
once im finished. ill look like this
IMG 8698

Temporary vitiligo, skin issues obviously like itching rashes and peeling, and permanent sun allergy
Mequinol is a better option if you don't plan on gothmaxxing and always carrying an umbrella everywhere you go
what's mequinol?

• +1
Reactions: Rea, IAMNOTANINCEL and twinkceluwu
I've resented god for not making me nordic, not cause of the coloring but cause of their facial structure

• +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu and Imretarded?
I've resented god for not making me nordic, not cause of the coloring but cause of their facial structure
Fr, it's common sense. Nordic features are just unbeatable.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
what's mequinol?
Another skin bleaching chemical. It's safer to rely on it because it doesn't have the aforementioned permanent sun allergy side effect and it's more legit, although unlike monobenzone which just enters the bloodstream and starts killing melanocytes regardless of application area this is only effective on where you apply it.

This sells on pharmacies meanwhile most monobenzone is fake, and sold on indian websites, they probably pay homeless curries money for them to cum inside a jar then after they're done doing that take the cum put it in a tube and label it as monobenzone cream

• Woah
Hahaha my neighbors are albanians and they look like indians
idk why some look like that lol. myself im dark brown haired with heterochromia hazel/green/blue eyes and white skin with red undertones. in kosovo you can find albanians with the dinarid pheno they basically look like slavs but more dimorphic and slightly darker

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Imretarded?
Slavic pheno is ideal for transitioning doe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Imretarded? and twinkceluwu
Another skin bleaching chemical. It's safer to rely on it because it doesn't have the aforementioned permanent sun allergy side effect and it's more legit, although unlike monobenzone which just enters the bloodstream and starts killing melanocytes regardless of application area this is only effective on where you apply it.

This sells on pharmacies meanwhile most monobenzone is fake, and sold on indian websites, they probably pay homeless curries money for them to cum inside a jar then after they're done doing that take the cum put it in a tube and label it as monobenzone cream
I need this shit in my eyes not skin. :feelsbaton:

does mequinol kill melanocytes?

also maybe i could just inject monobenzone into artery and let it nuke all melanin:feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu and IAMNOTANINCEL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back