I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE I WISH I WAS WHITE I DONT WANNA BE A SWARTHY FUCK NO MORE

Slavic pheno is ideal for transitioning doe
True Poland is world capital of femboys but I just want to be androgynite/genderfluid being Nordic is perfect for that, and pretty much perfect for anything else

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Imretarded? and IAMNOTANINCEL
I need this shit in my eyes not skin. :feelsbaton:

does mequinol kill melanocytes?

also maybe i could just inject monobenzone into artery and let it nuke all melanin:feelshehe:
honestly cleanse your blood by drinking tea and you will notice changes.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Imretarded?
idk why some look like that lol. myself im dark brown haired with heterochromia hazel/green/blue eyes and white skin with red undertones. in kosovo you can find albanians with the dinarid pheno they basically look like slavs but more dimorphic and slightly darker
At my college there were like 10 albanians in one class and they all looked exactly the same, all black hair and black eyes too :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Imretarded?, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
At my college there were like 10 albanians in one class and they all looked exactly the same, all black hair and black eyes too :lul:
crazy. gas them

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, Imretarded? and slavicpsycho
Same, wonder if theres monobenzone eye drops

idk how it works tbh ngl but i saw niggers becoming pale as fuck with it
I doubt it. Just make a saline solution with DSMO or MSM as solvent aid and make it like 1-5% monobenzone

True Poland is world capital of femboys but I just want to be androgynite/genderfluid being Nordic is perfect for that, and pretty much perfect for anything else
nordics mane
IMG 8636
honestly cleanse your blood by drinking tea and you will notice changes.

i already drink lots of tea:feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: Jova, slavicpsycho, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
my avi looks slavic af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, slavicpsycho and Imretarded?
fuck wrong with them?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, twinkceluwu and slavicpsycho
whats ur pheno? also chill bro lol u need to consider things before doing weird stuff like that
I got nordic facial features but brown hair and eyes

• +1
Reactions: Jova and twinkceluwu
fuck wrong with them?
Blud idk they all immigrate to where I live all look and act the same, steal and work minimum wage jobs basically wiggers

• +1
Reactions: Jova, twinkceluwu and Imretarded?
Blud idk they all immigrate to where I live all look and act the same, steal and work minimum wage jobs basically wiggers
brutal reputation. not even polish people are seen like that in the uk compared to albanians lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, twinkceluwu and slavicpsycho
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, twinkceluwu and Imretarded?
Actually there was one albanian girl with blonde hair and A50 eyes at my school. She was muslim though
yeah there are also ginger albanians jfl. but for some reason all immigrant albanians are dark asf

• +1
View attachment 3199036
get a load of this absolute slave drinking adrenalizing toxin water @slavicpsycho
noooo!
IMG 9913
Actually there was one albanian girl with blonde hair and A50 eyes at my school. She was muslim though
christian albanians are deathnic while Muslim albanians are nordic
jfl they say u must be russian swedish german or something. when i say albanian they say u cant be they look like arabs lmao. also hazel eyws are good enough boyo
nah they ain't enough, i just need blue eyes to complete the jovovich look
IMG 8346

• +1
Reactions: Jova and twinkceluwu
yeah there are also ginger albanians jfl. but for some reason all immigrant albanians are dark asf
immigrants tend to be inferior to average population they come from.

It's why you need strict immigration policy so only the superior elements can come in

• +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu
keep drinking your retard juice, retard.

• JFL
  • +1
immigrants tend to be inferior to average population they come from.

It's why you need strict immigration policy so only the superior elements can come in
lmao im actually immigrant myself born in sweden to med parents from kosovo and im the only non med looking one jfl

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
lmao im actually immigrant myself born in sweden to med parents from kosovo and im the only non med looking one jfl
nigga no wonder they don't believe you, you prolly look Austrian or Humgarian

• +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu
If he can tan, type 2.:feelshehe:

type 2 prolly mogs cus it's more adaptable
You think it’s possible as type 3 to get to type 2 ?

Also I wanna buy different coloured contacts to see what suits me

• +1
And you can't be white with swarthy skin, eyes and hair, cope more dirty dog.
Saar y u say this saar just because I’m brown hair and eyes u say I’m shitskin why is this?

• +1
I seen British with that pheno basically so...
I know a foid irl I used to speak to and back when I was in school who had that girls pheno. She was a super white wowmn id call her lol so pale you could see her veins (blue) 😂

But she was cool did t look bad either definitely fuckable but not into that super snow colouring or super dark black colouring I just find both extremes very fucked up

• +1
why is a nigger telling me what white means 😂😂

my ancestors raped yours nigger, blue, green, brown eyed, didnt matter, they conquered your shitskin ascentors.
I don’t think OPs black lol. No black would make such a meme teir thread unless trolling

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: faustianspirit and Imretarded?
I've resented god for not making me nordic, not cause of the coloring but cause of their facial structure
A religious black piller was telling me this after I told him he can’t be black pill and Christian coz it means God made him subhumans. Also if God made Adam and Eve it means God created their nature, for eve, it would be female hypergamy

• +1
femboys?
View attachment 3199013

we doing lots more than femboy maxxing
Twinks that looks facial feminine are the real femboys. Most femboys look manly and think wearing just feminine clothes and wig makes them feminine when it’s the face and body/ genetic. Twinks tend to look naturally more feminine and youthful just genetically most femboys look like men with long hair it looks cringe especially the Reddit and discord femboys I’ve seen even trannies who say they’re jealous because of twinks who look mkre feminine than them and didn’t need makeup or HRT

Last edited:
  • +1
You think it’s possible as type 3 to get to type 2 ?

Also I wanna buy different coloured contacts to see what suits me
nigga you can't change your type. It's your base melanin level and how much you tan

brown skin mog!
in london
Saar y u say this saar just because I’m brown hair and eyes u say I’m shitskin why is this?
:feelshehe:
I know a foid irl I used to speak to and back when I was in school who had that girls pheno. She was a super white wowmn id call her lol so pale you could see her veins (blue) 😂

But she was cool did t look bad either definitely fuckable but not into that super snow colouring or super dark black colouring I just find both extremes very fucked up
You need to be very high psl to make it work

that's how i see it

I don’t think OPs black lol. No black would make such a meme teir thread unless trolling
If you have melanocytes, you're in nigga council. Fighting against yucubian menace

nigga you can't change your type. It's your base melanin level and how much you tan

in london

:feelshehe:

You need to be very high psl to make it work

that's how i see it

If you have melanocytes, y
Nah. I just ain’t into that weird anime Gojo look tbh looks too faggotry for my liking. No offence to them ofc but that’s just reality

I like women to look human not to look like walking demonic angel anime exhibitions

• +1

Thank me later

• +1
Twinks that looks facial feminine are the real femboys. Most femboys look manly and think wearing just feminine clothes and wig makes them feminine when it’s the face and body/ genetic. Twinks tend to look naturally more feminine and youthful just genetically most femboys look like men with long hair it looks cringe especially the Reddit and discord femboys I’ve seen even trannies who say they’re jealous because of twinks who look mkre feminine than them and didn’t need makeup or HRT
I agree most can't pass at all. Most twinks aren't as fem as you claim either though.

Nah. I just ain’t into that weird anime Gojo look tbh looks too faggotry for my liking. No offence to them ofc but that’s just reality

I like women to look human not to look like walking demonic angel anime exhibitions
mogs this pheno thats for sure
IMG 8630

I think your issue is from fact zero melanin is a huge liability in nature. It's like getting gifted a white elephant in SEA, brutal asf
blessed bleach

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™
Real Women > Twink > Femboy > Tranny

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: can’t relate and Imretarded?
mogs this pheno thats for sure
View attachment 3199406

I think your issue is from fact zero melanin is a huge liability in nature. It's like getting gifted a white elephant in SEA, brutal asf

blessed bleach
Doesn’t matter I just don’t suffer from a cringe inferiority complex like you but then again if I was a gayrwb or curry or Latino I’d prob suck white cock as well. Thankfully I’m BBC so better than you all

• JFL

albino o’pry

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back