I can't wait for crypto market to bottom out

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
So many good Shitcoins to scoop up as soon as Bitcoin bottoms out

Im assuming Bitcoin will finish off somewhere around the $20k mark, I doubt it goes below $10k

Once that happens its time to Rothschild it up and scoop up all the shitcoins at bargain deals

Bitcoin, Etherum, XRP, ChainLink, Monero, Cardano and Litecoin are our targets

• +1
Reactions: onfiresems, hennypapi, Lev Peshkov and 6 others
Racist

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 13824 and StrangerDanger
Who won ww2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13137, .👽., Sal and 18 others
we may have already...

ChainLink is useless don't bother buying it.
Monero is the only project that as a real world use value right now
All the rest is copiticope used to speculate, but I look forward to the bottom too.

indeed

Im assuming Bitcoin will finish off somewhere around the $20k mark, I doubt it goes below $10k

Once that happens its time to Rothschild it up and scoop up all the shitcoins at bargain deals

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Gaia262 and ezio6
Idk, im too low IQ to time this shit, I first started buying shitcoins in 2020 and have never sold, last 2 weeks just keep buying more on the dips cos I don't know what the bottom is.

No monero, but Eth, cardano, xlm, ripple, Link are my Main shit

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman

Hi bro what's your thoughts on bitcoin now, how much further untill the bottom.

600/100€ ADA/XLM from now on every month.

@Chadlite Rutherford do you think monero has already bottomed out?

Is it time brother?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
@Chadlite Rutherford do you think monero has already bottomed out?
I Love Monero btw.
One of the few if not only crypto, that privacy moggs.

1 day, governments, banks, etc.. Wanna get in on crypto, and get in your ass about your crypto holdings, buys, sells.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Are you trolling me bro? Thought it would be within a month or two to be bullish
JFL. sub 20k to over 100k in a few months? Are you fucking retarded?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
JFL. sub 20k to over 100k in a few months? Are you fucking retarded?

Bro I don't know shit about crypto.

@Chadlite Rutherford how do you see the bull run progressing for bitcoin, after it dips below $20k.

No Bitcoin has failed to hold at $40k it must dip below $30k

Hey bro do you day trade? I was planning on buying £4k worth of bitcoin when it bottoms out, if you can please let me know when it is.

If you want we can day trade together at that point, maybe you can tell me when to sell and when to buy to take advantage of the triangles over skype.

Or maybe you know a streaming service that does this?

Hey bro do you day trade? I was planning on buying £4k worth of bitcoin when it bottoms out, if you can please let me know when it is.

If you want we can day trade together at that point, maybe you can tell me when to sell and when to buy to take advantage of the triangles over skype.

Or maybe you know a streaming service that does this?
you shouldnt rely on random people on the internet
you dont know if OP even has an ounce of credibility

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Gaia262
you shouldnt rely on random people on the internet
you dont know if OP even has an ounce of credibility

He has made predictions in the past which were true.

Also some which were not.

Lots of people are pushing buy now.

But a select few are saying there will be a significant dip still to come which is in line with what @Chadlite Rutherford says.

They say $23k-$25k will be the bottom.

I would rather trust these people as big names just misdirect you and give you false information to push their own agenda.

He has made predictions in the past which were true.

Also some which were not.

Lots of people are pushing buy now.

But a select few are saying there will be a significant dip still to come which is in line with what @Chadlite Rutherford says.

They say $23k-$25k will be the bottom.

I would rather trust these people as big names just misdirect you and give you false information to push their own agenda.
I been watching Bitcoin for a year, I check it everyday so Im very familiar with Bitcoin movements

Because Bitcoin has failed to breach $40,000 I see it dipping below $30k before another major bullrun

When Bitcoin breaches $43k I will consider it a bullrun

I been watching Bitcoin for a year, I check it everyday so Im very familiar with Bitcoin movements

Because Bitcoin has failed to breach $40,000 I see it dipping below $30k before another major bullrun

You think it will hit $20k this is my buy in price. A few people are saying from $20k to $27k is the bottom.

What will be the peak price bitcoin will ever hit in your opinion.?

Everyone is saying we are currently at the bottom, not even close to $20k , is this a bull trap?

Bottom out my ass. Made $500 today from Ethereum and Bitcoin rising af

600/100€ ADA/XLM from now on every month.
Am doing similar, but think best case for both is 10-20x over next 5 years, not more than that

Am doing similar, but think best case for both is 10-20x over next 5 years, not more than that
It's still a good investment, we missed the phase where you could turn 100 Euro into 10 000.
I plan to HODL for 10-30 years and will stake all my Cardano coins.

It's still a good investment, we missed the phase where you could turn 100 Euro into 10 000.
I plan to HODL for 10-30 years and will stake all my Cardano coins.
Yeah I never really understood staking, I know u can do it through trustwallet, and I also plan to Hodl for 10 years but I would need to understand the downside of staking

We still waiting on a big drop fellas?

We still waiting on a big drop fellas?

Yeah im waiting for bitcoin to hit below $20k then i will buy a few.

Hopefully it hits $17k

They are manipulating the markets to bring it down to allow industry to buy up cheap.

They will release catastrophic news either this or next month that will collapse crypto. Just remember its fake news to scare you into selling.

Bitcoin is going to be massive over the next few years.

Last edited:
Yeah im waiting for bitcoin to hit below $20k then i will buy a few.

Hopefully it hits $17k

They are manipulating the markets to bring it down to allow industry to buy up cheap.

They will release catastrophic news either this or next month that will collapse crypto. Just remember its fake news to scare you into selling.

Bitcoin is going to be massive over the next few years.
Aight, Im noticing that a lot of coins follow btc so when it goes down they go down. Should I also wait on the btc drop to buy other coins like monero and cardano?

Aight, Im noticing that a lot of coins follow btc so when it goes down they go down. Should I also wait on the btc drop to buy other coins like monero and cardano?

Absolutely wait for the crash then buy up everything cheap.

Technically there is a mini pump going on but i wouldn't touch it, its a trap before they collapse everything.

Patience is my advice here.

Absolutely wait for the crash then buy up everything cheap.

Technically there is a mini pump going on but i wouldn't touch it, its a trap before they collapse everything.

Patience is my advice here.
So buying now is a stupid idea, correct? I've heard that XRP will eventually hit 20k as they have a lot of deals with many bankers.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Gaia262
So buying now is a stupid idea, correct? I've heard that XRP will eventually hit 20k as they have a lot of deals with many bankers.
I only study bitcoin. But be patient something big is coming this month or early next month.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JosephGoebbels
I only study bitcoin. But be patient something big is coming this month or early next month.
Is china banning bitcoin mining what you were talking about?

Is china banning bitcoin mining what you were talking about?

Theres more to come they want to scare you into selling your bitcoins so they can buy it.

China has been banning crypto for almost a decade, they say this every month.

Huge crash incoming. In July or Latest August.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and JosephGoebbels