I cant wait to go clubbing

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
Title, I fucking love dancing, especially to club music

I won't give a shit about being judged, probably will be drunk as fuck and all the foids will be wet because of my low inhib. Chad will be confused as he isn't pulling foids because of my aura and dancing skills/

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
OP is 14 yrs old

• +1
Reactions: wsada, silencio, Lokki and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy and try2beme
At 14 i was in my room playing video games all day and jacking off tbh, you mature too quick
You also don't have severe autism :feelsrope:

At 14 i was in my room playing video games all day and jacking off tbh, you mature too quick
He is also on here at14 so brootal as fuck genuinely. If i was on here with my 14 yo brain my chemistry would change

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy
He is also on here at14 so brootal as fuck genuinely. If i was on here with my 14 yo brain my chemistry would change
Brootal, his brain is gonna be fried if he stays here more

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
No you’re not faggot
why would i lie about being 14
if i wanted to lie about my age i'd say I'm in my late teens so i could make larp slay stories

why would i lie about being 14
if i wanted to lie about my age i'd say I'm in my late teens so i could make larp slay stories
I don’t know why you lie about it but it’s easy to tell that you’re not just based on the intellectual depth of your threads. That’s not me calling you smart either, pls don’t take it that way

• Hmm...
Reactions: cromagnon
I don’t know why you lie about it but it’s easy to tell that you’re not just based on the intellectual depth of your threads. That’s not me calling you smart either, pls don’t take it that way
jfl lmao
you could find thousands of autistic 15 year olds with the same "intellectual depth as me"
but believe what you want to believe, I'm not going to argue as i want to play max payne 3 now.

• +1
Reactions: noobs
i am taking that as a compliment, though
but even then, how would you want me to prove such a thing?

jfl lmao
you could find thousands of autistic 15 year olds with the same "intellectual depth as me"
but believe what you want to believe, I'm not going to argue as i want to play max payne 3 now.
pseudo intellectuals being grammar nazis again

i am taking that as a compliment, though
but even then, how would you want me to prove such a thing?
You don’t need to prove it. This is a completely unserious forum where we just pass time and relax.

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy
‘tists like this are a good argument for government restriction of internet access for minors

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
‘tists like this are a good argument for government restriction of internet access for minors
" 'tists "

are you a soyteen or something? please speak english

If I were a betting man, I would be willing to bet a large sum of shekels that OP is NOT 14/15.

If I were a betting man, I would be willing to bet a large sum of shekels that OP is NOT 14/15.
there are thousands of teens online who lurk the manosphere and alt-right forums jfl
i was one of the few to actually post on them
it's not a rare occurrence

• +1
Reactions: noobs
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico and noobs
eternal is retarded and can't comprehend that 15 year olds can use big words and be racist too :feelskek:
I have never spoken to a 14 year old who knows as much about Christianity as you—an alleged 14 year old.

Also, you said you were a Christian for 8 years and then you abandoned the faith. Your galaxy brain reasoned its way out of the faith when you were a pre-pubescent child?

Also, you said you were a Christian for 8 years and then you abandoned the faith. Your galaxy brain reasoned its way out of the faith when you were a pre-pubescent child?
Where did I say I was a Christian for 8 years
I said I was a Christian and left the faith lol
I never gave any specifics for how long

Last edited:
I have never spoken to a 14 year old who knows as much about Christianity as you—an alleged 14 year old.
I have plenty of friends who know WAY more about the faith than me at 14
You're basing a lot of these assumptions off "someone can not know anything because he is young" which is just outright retarded

Last edited:
NPC

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
What's your point
Exactly, people always use age to insult us and it to act like we cant be as mature as we are

So many people have thought im atleast 07 even though im 09 and when they find out im that young they change their attitude towards me as if i become an unmature subhuman little kid as soon as they find out my age

• +1
Exactly, people always use age to insult us and it to act like we cant be as mature as we are

So many people have thought im atleast 07 even though im 09 and when they find out im that young they change their attitude towards me as if i become an unmature subhuman little kid as soon as they find out my age
Yeah jfl, just look at @Eternal_ 's replies above

He can't comprehend that people in our age group do in fact have the capacity to form coherent thoughts
So he automatically assumes I'm some basement dwelling 40 year old jfl
Total oldcel death

• +1
Reactions: Lokki

You sound like you were braindead as a kid/teen

• +1
I have plenty of friends who know WAY more about the faith than me at 14
You're basing a lot of these assumptions off "someone can not know anything because he is young" which is just outright retarded
He's probably projecting tbh. He was probably retarded as fuck when he was 14 and can't fathom teens out there can be smart.

• +1
You sound like you were braindead as a kid/teen

Sorry, I knew nothing about the Jews, white supremacy, race realism, etc when I was 14. I was a happy normie. You retards are going to grow up to be horrible and desolate people