I cant with these fucking morons

D

Deleted

Lurker
Was talking w my mom and my sisters were in the same room. One of them said some shit and i said shut up. Then my other sister joins the conversation and tells me to not be an offended white male even though it had no fucking context. I then Ask why she would add white man as If its in any way related to the conversation and she goes on about how reverse racism and sexism doesnt exist and how i need to read online Bcuz she has every right to be an asshole to me Bcuz of shit that happened 100 years ago that isnt even related to me or my heritage in any way like is she fucking retarded?

This is a bad example but its recent so just though i’d share it. It is literarlly racism though even though muh ”doesnt exist” its people harrasing a group because of their gender and heritage.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 19432, Chadeep and 17 others
Ok white boy

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Mateusz74, Deleted member 19432 and 5 others
fuck you edgy twink

Was talking w my mom and my sisters were in the same room. One of them said some shit and i said shut up. Then my other sister joins the conversation and tells me to not be an offended white male even though it had no fucking context. I then Ask why she would add white man as If its in any way related to the conversation and she goes on about how reverse racism and sexism doesnt exist and how i need to read online Bcuz she has every right to be an asshole to me Bcuz of shit that happened 100 years ago that isnt even related to me or my heritage in any way like is she fucking retarded?

This is a bad example but its recent so just though i’d share it. It is literarlly racism though even though muh ”doesnt exist” its people harrasing a group because of their gender and heritage.

Never defend yourself. Keep attacking because the enemy wants you to justify your actions.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Atem Rah
Nordics are so brainwashed I will not feel any sympathy when they are extinct
I was in a group chat for people who wanted to meet up with others who were new to the city and during a meetup a Norweigen girl mentioned something about a certain demographic/political affiliation being racist and intolerant
I struggled to hold back my smirk thinking about the stormfrontcel things I've posted on PSL over the years
I was blackout drunk one night and accidently typed some gibberish along with the word "nigger" in the group chat and had to remove myself the next day when I seen it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, gamma, Deleted member 2729 and 3 others
images

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Lmao, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
Average Swedish female

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 2729
How is this related to the post
Do u not see shes been brainwashed by jewish propaganda. Jewish system has taught whites to hate themselves and blame themselves for everything, and turn women against men etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19432, Lygodactylus, the next o'pry and 6 others
Wait your sisters adopted?

Don’t argue with girls, they lack the ability to actually understand anything. They’re just programmed to conform to their peer group. This is because women are not disposable in nature like men are, as a man can father hundreds of kids in a year but a woman can only give birth to one. Because of this all their skill points are used in things to make them survive, like not going against their group. Better than arguing would be to get aggressive and make them scared of you as that is something that they naturally respond to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Fucking Swedes man

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and gamma
It's obvious you're from sweden

Fucking propaganda in school and medias is teaching to hate white men because of muh racism muh sexism

If your sister already talks like this, the next step may be dating ethnics, because white men bad :soy:
Watch her out

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 19432, Chadeep and 1 other person
Fucking Swedes man
Funny thing is that Sweden never had colonies or slaves :lul:
So they're blamed for actions done by men of other ethnicities, just because of skin colour
And btw biggest colonizers were Spain and Portugal (meds not nordic!)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Chadeep and Deleted member 7580
Sweden things

Do u not see shes been brainwashed by jewish propaganda. Jewish system has taught whites to hate themselves and blame themselves for everything, and turn women against men etc
Well they did a really shitty fucking job then because the war in Ukraine has exposed 90% of white Europeans as crypto-racists.

"Muh civilized Ukraine being bombed by the Mongols :soy:"

My favourite chad hates Jews:fuk:

Fucking Swedes man
His Sister is probably with a White man. Lmao all of these liberal SJW virtue signalling girls are like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580