Attachments

• blank-room-soup-blank-room-feast (1).gif
    blank-room-soup-blank-room-feast (1).gif
    7.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Keep on fucking your teeth up boyo
View attachment 2916307
I have perfect teeth . That doesn't proof anything, we look at what diet is healthy for a human being from the scientifical studies on health not from skull shape . You are not far from nazi

I have perfect teeth . That doesn't proof anything, we look at what diet is healthy for a human being from the scientifical studies on health not from skull shape . You are not far from nazi
what the fuck does "being far from nazi" has to do with this,also can you post your teeth OP

what the fuck does "being far from nazi" has to do with this,also can you post your teeth OP
Skull measuring of Nazis. Race theory
They did the same thing lol
If you offer me to post my teeth, then at least post your first

Skull measuring of Nazis. Race theory
They did the same thing lol
If you offer me to post my teeth, then at least post your first
OK,lol this is science.You were the one saying that you "have perfect teeth" i want to see em,post your pearly whites

OK,lol this is science.You were the one saying that you "have perfect teeth" i want to see em,post your pearly whites
Dude wtf? If you offer such thing, then do it first . Post your teeth and I will post mine and we will compare

Dude wtf? If you offer such thing, then do it first . Post your teeth and I will post mine and we will compare
Why do you even claim you have perfect teeth if you dont show me evidence

Why do you even claim you have perfect teeth if you dont show me evidence
oh my gosh you are retarded. Post your teeth and I will post mine if you want
Ok now I will post a proof of any claim I make on this site , wow bro .... So sorry for your fanily

oh my gosh you are retarded. Post your teeth and I will post mine if you want
Ok now I will post a proof of any claim I make on this site , wow bro .... So sorry for your fanily
you are a faggot OP,dont expect any response

plants have anti nutrients, toxins, pesticides and were never meant to be consumed by humans, evident by their slow digestion speed and lack of absorbable nutrients. veganism is dogshit. Are you trying to debate ethics or health?

plants have anti nutrients, toxins, pesticides and were never meant to be consumed by humans, evident by their slow digestion speed and lack of absorbable nutrients. veganism is dogshit
Ahahaha anti nutrients . Bro stop watching goatis and get a look on scientific studies

the reason you're not getting any serious engagement is because it's just not that interesting. debate niggers instead

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Miant Gimplants
I was a strong vegan for a few years.

I do believe the diet is helpful as a man to encourage behaviors that may encourage neuroplasticity, but its essentially a slave diet, which is why i stopped.

BO was a huge benefit. You just don't stink as much when your entire diet consists of veggies and fruit. Cons were that you essentially need to go overboard with the variety or your simply missing essential proteins that keep you awake for longer.

veganism is a diet for making you a low test cuck, hence why you can predict the political beliefs and though patterns of vegans easily. they all have the same hormonal profile and testosterone deprived brains :feelsuhh:

Welcome to my ignore list

• JFL
Reactions: Lulleko