if you relate to comedians it's over for you

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
what you have in common with them is that your life is a joke - what you lack is the top 0.1% charisma and luck which allowed them to turn their coping mechanism into becoming rich and famous.

morons and copers don't see this, whenever someone tells me they are interested in standup comedians I imagine in their bed late at night, on cracked phone, watching a comedian talk about their brutal young years. About being incel, abused, punching bag, bullied, depressed, attacked etc. The comedy fan is crying, saying "yeah, he's just like me - and look what he's made of it. He transmuted his bad hand in life into something great and proved everyone wrong! I'm gonna be just like him!!!:soy::soy::soy:"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, moreroidsmoredates, Tabula Rasa and 1 other person
I relate to Kevin Hart as a fellow manlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, GabachoCopium and incel194012940
I relate with male models. Gandy is just like me

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
diary of a wimpy kid books are goated

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and incel194012940
I relate to Kevin Hart as a fellow manlet
so you've had fantasies about kevin hart stealing the rocks girlfriend because of his charisma

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
comedians don’t really have incel experiences I guess. They’re just normies

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and GabachoCopium
comedians are pretty cringey tbh. but the funny comedians never talk about their gay ass incel experience. it's only the diverse faggots who keep droning on about themselves on stage

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan