I cheated on every exam

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
Never let anyone tell you that you can't.

Time is our most valuable possession, school and university take it away from us. Don't spend your youth studying.

Cheating allowed me to focus on other things, keeping my cortisol low and allowing me to stay productive instead of wasting my time studycelling.

Every minute you spend studying for an exam is time you could spend doing other more important things. You could spend a fraction of that time figuring out the optimal strategies to cheat, saving you time in the long run.

It's not about what you can do, but what you look like you can do, anyway. Obviously have some skills to back it up. But appearances matter more. And if you know the material, what reason do you have to not cheat and NOT be the best in your class?

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Patient A, ducksoover, maxxmclooks and 45 others
same + based

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, Roquefort, chawaje and 13 others
same just about to cheat on my last final :feelshah:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, Shkreliii, KingCartierrr23 and 7 others
The system is already kikefied, meaning the best way to survive it is by cheating.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, aleksander, shalomnigga and 17 others
I didnt study in over a month

• +1
Reactions: riceeater504 and NorwoodAscender
Give me some cheating methods that aren't overused

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Roquefort, Shkreliii and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
You are @NotAMogger so how would you know?
It's because I'm @NotAMogger is how I know the system is rigged against subhumans like me.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Pakicel
based. if you know for sure u can cheat and get away with it go for it

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, KIVVV, sub5c3l and 1 other person
It's because I'm @NotAMogger is how I know the system is rigged against subhumans like me.
Well. If you are @NotAMogger, people here won't take your advice seriously.

• So Sad
Reactions: NotAMogger
Well. If you are @NotAMogger, people here won't take your advice seriously.
Then it will be their fault if they don't listen to me.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
i study 10 minutes

cheating guide when bhai?

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
Drop the cheating guide bhai

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and aleksander
The worst part is even if you cheat, your job won't be able to tell. My dad works on hiring people and most people don't know how to do the work and learn it on the job, even people from Oxford and Cambridge. He also said he tends to avoid people from Oxford/Cambridge because they are usually stuck up.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Bitchslayer, aleksander and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
High T thread. I don't study for shit and still end up passing my college courses somehow.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, likenesss, silencio and 3 others
same + gj

• +1
Reactions: silencio

Time is our most valuable possession, school and university take it away from us. Don't spend your youth studying.

Cheating allowed me to focus on other things, keeping my cortisol low and allowing me to stay productive instead of wasting my time studycelling.

Every minute you spend studying for an exam is time you could spend doing other more important things. You could spend a fraction of that time figuring out the optimal strategies to cheat, saving you time in the long run.

It's not about what you can do, but what you look like you can do, anyway. Obviously have some skills to back it up. But appearances matter more. And if you know the material, what reason do you have to not cheat and NOT be the best in your class?
Cheat in the classes that don't matter.
English? I'll fucking use AI for that every single time. :lul: Not writing a fucking essay for something I don't wanna.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, likenesss and Richard Cheese
just cheat out of ur phone if ure makin sth to cheat outta then its not differrent from studying whatsoever

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Infinite and Richard Cheese
i cant get away with cheating national exams nigga, if i attempt to cheat every person in the exam hall will fial even i was chad id get jumped and stabbed before i can feel white jb tight pussy retard

• JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, Alt Number 3, User28823 and 2 others
based high iq logic tho but not appliable to all cases

i rarely cheat but still pass my exams, high iq tho anyway, everybody in my class and that i know who cheats on their exams are way less stressed and happier

As someone with learning disability u pretty much get to use ur phone during exams

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Alt Number 3, shalomnigga and 2 others
If people here know what JEE is, I cheated in JEE and wasn't caught by the software or the invigilators so...

• Woah
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer

Dont try this in uni

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon

most based shit on this site ong

Issue is how do I pass in person assessments. I’ve got to know your stuff at that point. And if u relied on cheating for everything else u probably won’t know shit

David Gandy2 glamour 20nov13 Mariano vivanco b

It hurts to be the outcast, but remember, some of the most beautiful souls are forged in the fire of rejection.

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, N1666, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
As someone with learning disability u pretty much get to use ur phone during exams
What learning disability. I’ve got basicaly all of them:

Dont try this in uni
Y?

My personal experience with cheating is that it doesn’t work. I was at UofT and got cheating multiple times in math which I failed as a result. That was before AI though

Y?

My personal experience with cheating is that it doesn’t work. I was at UofT and got cheating multiple times in math which I failed as a result. That was before AI though
Yea AI is fine but cheating will definitely get u kicked out of uni no?

Thats what they tell us in high school but its probably fear mongering

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga and incel194012940
Yea AI is fine but cheating will definitely get u kicked out of uni no?
If u get caught multiple times yes. My issue with cheating is you can’t cheat consistently on the in person exams. If u have an advanced ai somehow watching your exam maybe then it’s possible. Or pay someone to take for you. But that’s hard

JFL i didnt exactly cheat but i managed to get a 50% extra time for all my exams and got a private room, could have easily cheated bc the supervisor fell asleep during one of my exams

• JFL
Reactions: truecel12
What are the resitrictions, i can help you with procterd exams
Basically no electronic devices and teachers would be on rounds most of the time.

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
use rayban meta wayfarer call ur friend and he can see your paper and tell you what to write or select for your online questions through the glasses speaker or airpods. Tape the lights tho because when use the camera the lights shine

• +1
Reactions: Infinite

what strategies do you advise for cheating on paper exams?

Real life, pen and paper test unfortunately
I mean if theres a spot a teacher cant look at take advantage of it, but your best choice would be pen with notes inside it, invisible ink in palm/arm, and or is if they let you use snacks, try a gum wrapper. If your bold enough, you can wear a meme shirt with a different language that translate the answers:feelskek:. Remember this is ALL IN MINECRAFT.

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
@northern mogger @Lokki @LooksThinker lunttasin koko matikan yo kokeen joltain fädäriltä mun eessä, sain E sen takii, en olis muuten päässy varmaa ees läpi ku en lukenu siihen legit minuuttiakaan

no en nyt oikeesti, tää oli vaan vitsi YTL

• +1
Reactions: Lokki, LooksThinker and northern mogger
@northern mogger @Lokki @LooksThinker lunttasin koko matikan yo kokeen joltain fädäriltä mun eessä, sain E sen takii, en olis muuten päässy varmaa ees läpi ku en lukenu siihen legit minuuttiakaan

no en nyt oikeesti, tää oli vaan vitsi YTL
tekee mieli pistää sut ignorelle

I just cheat in shit that wont matter past high school.

i can't cheat even if i wanted to engineering stuff is way too complex