I cheated on every exam

tekee mieli pistää sut ignorelle
mitä vittua nyt taas:feelsree:

Onko mirin morph? Tein tästä subhuman Lokista mtn

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
=värjäsit kulmat ja heitin fringen
Tein sen nenästä ja huulista myös vähä paremmat, mut noi kaks o melkee ainoot softmaxit jotka oikeesti tekee jotai

just badboymaxx

JFL i didnt exactly cheat but i managed to get a 50% extra time for all my exams and got a private room, could have easily cheated bc the supervisor fell asleep during one of my exams
my school sucks dick. fuckers make us take the test in the gym (no walls, full light) and have 5 teachers at one time. clear pencil cases only as well :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind and maxxmclooks
Y?

My personal experience with cheating is that it doesn’t work. I was at UofT and got cheating multiple times in math which I failed as a result. That was before AI though
what program?

i can't cheat even if i wanted to engineering stuff is way too complex
>he fell for the engineering meme

You live in a feminist niggered jewtopia, engineers are the slave class

• +1
Reactions: greywind, UrGirlsMcm, maxxmclooks and 1 other person
>he fell for the engineering meme
yea i'd pursue stuff like medicine if i could go back in time but too late, this shit is the worst thing you could do extremely hard to learn , average salaries , only stinky subhumans all over in classes. Only positive is that increases ur iq hard but useless stat anyway

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Patient A
yea i'd pursue stuff like medicine if i could go back in time but too late, this shit is the worst thing you could do extremely hard to learn , average salaries , only stinky subhumans all over in classes. Only positive is that increases ur iq hard but useless stat anyway
You live in a dysgenic feminist niggerfied jewtopia

engineers are the low status slave class that keep the show going

Plus white people stay the fuck away from office based engineering in the cities because of all the stinky subhumans that fill the classes. I literally dropped out after the second day because of the smell (I went to a white school prior) lol lmao at current state of infrastructure engineering planning is a joke

Vast majority of the time, the real engineers on major projects that walk around sites are old white guys and white tradesmen that retrained to engineers, and they are the guys that have to fix all the countless fuck ups that the office based “engineers” make
-But then again I just stay away from the cities.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, lowiqNormie and depressionmaxxing
I never needed to cheat or study nor even even go to school at all to have good grades

I mean if theres a spot a teacher cant look at take advantage of it, but your best choice would be pen with notes inside it, invisible ink in palm/arm, and or is if they let you use snacks, try a gum wrapper. If your bold enough, you can wear a meme shirt with a different language that translate the answers:feelskek:. Remember this is ALL IN MINECRAFT.
Yep, the main problem with cheating is that you can only get so much content in. It would be easier to learn that small amount than to copy it lol.
My best bet is using a smartwatch and copying from it (I hide it under my shirt's sleeve).

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
Yep, the main problem with cheating is that you can only get so much content in. It would be easier to learn that small amount than to copy it lol.
My best bet is using a smartwatch and copying from it (I hide it under my shirt's sleeve).
I guess but its not like uni where you get caught theyll give you a chance, idk about med school since its very strict.

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
Legit, as long as you pass the course. Who cares what methods you used to get there?

@lowiqNormie reply to my essay you nigger

• JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Low inhib trait

Dont try this in uni
I do this in University and my overall average is 78%, it’s way too easy in University

Pre-Uni examinations were hell

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
I guess but its not like uni where you get caught theyll give you a chance, idk about med school since its very strict.
I don't do it now lol, I mean back in HS. I wanted to see if there were any new techniques but nvm.
They're strict like you said when it comes to punishments.

• +1
I don't do it now lol, I mean back in HS. I wanted to see if there were any new techniques but nvm.
They're strict like you said when it comes to punishments.
Wait r u a freshmen in medschool? What docter are you trying to be?

• +1
Never let anyone tell you that you can't.

Time is our most valuable possession, school and university take it away from us. Don't spend your youth studying.

Cheating allowed me to focus on other things, keeping my cortisol low and allowing me to stay productive instead of wasting my time studycelling.

Every minute you spend studying for an exam is time you could spend doing other more important things. You could spend a fraction of that time figuring out the optimal strategies to cheat, saving you time in the long run.

It's not about what you can do, but what you look like you can do, anyway. Obviously have some skills to back it up. But appearances matter more. And if you know the material, what reason do you have to not cheat and NOT be the best in your class?
wait until this guy discovers ap and sat

I hate you @lowiqNormie

• JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie
you have to understand teacher's pattern on exams like How she walks, when she turns her head around, when she sits and where she sits, has she ever busted you before, do you sit behind someone else etc.
based on that you pick the chair that makes it easy to bypass all her BS if that's not possible you have to be quick with your phone or your cheat paper to use it when she is in vulnerable state.

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator
Wait r u a freshmen in medschool? What docter are you trying to be?
2nd year yeah, we haven't decided on our specialities yet but im looking into chemical research

• Hmm...
2nd year yeah, we haven't decided on our specialities yet but im looking into chemical research
Wait in med school? I thought there only specialty doctors like radiologist surgeons or physicians.

• +1
Wait in med school? I thought there only specialty doctors like radiologist surgeons or physicians.
That's in postgrad. I don't wanna be a physical doc per se lol. While I would be one in name, I wanna go for research and do a PhD on that and so on.

• +1
That's in postgrad. I don't wanna be a physical doc per se lol. While I would be one in name, I wanna go for research and do a PhD on that and so on.
Yea way better, i thought about research as well since being a docter is suifuel especially when your debt is more than your salary

• +1
So med school in usa or another country?

• +1
Why stop at just exams ? Cheat in every single aspect of life :feelshah:

• JFL
Another country, don't wanna say much since you never who's listening here lmao
I guess but this isnt 2021 org:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:, either way thats pretty cool, do they give you debt?Whats is usually the acceptance rate?

• +1
I cheated every test nd exam and got caught numerous times and they never did anything
imagine studying while some autist chad fuck cheats and gets better grades than you

I guess but this isnt 2021 org:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:, either way thats pretty cool, do they give you debt?Whats is usually the acceptance rate?
Of course lmao, mine is pretty high. You basically need straight As and to pass an entrance that's pretty alright.

• Woah
Of course lmao, mine is pretty high. You basically need straight As and to pass an entrance that's pretty alright.
So just like cuckmerica?

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back