No woman to cook food for you.
No curry for your face.

• +1
Reactions: Einon and RichardSpencel
can I have some?

Cooks me

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I like how mayocels bash us currycels but still they love curry food.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Actually, i think genuine authentic Indian food is boring and bland as fuck.

I've had it .. when i was in India.. Dahl lentils.. boring. lots of vegetarian bland crap.

British-style Indian meals are far superior. The types that we have in restaurants and takeaways.

Madras, Vindaloo etv

Fuuaaark. You specifically? If so why?
She sees me as her son. She is Catholic and had arranged marriage, and she sees me as this really good guy who deserves a nice Christian girl. I don't want to be mean and tell her what I really think about women and this world though, so I act innocent and bluepilled around her.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
She sees me as her son. She is Catholic and had arranged marriage, and she sees me as this really good guy who deserves a nice Christian girl. I don't want to be mean and tell her what I really think about women and this world though, so I act innocent and bluepilled around her.
That's nice of you. Not to mention you get something out of it. Who knows, maybe she will arrange a marriage for you with one of her cute curry cousins.

That's nice of you. Not to mention you get something out of it. Who knows, maybe she will arrange a marriage for you with one of her cute curry cousins.
All of her family members only marry guys with upscale jobs. Some of her family members have married Mexicans, other have married white men. Hypergamy, but not in the looks sense. She said her niece married a white guy who she met at med school. Idk how he looks though, possibly incel, or maybe a DrTony. One of her family members is worth 100 million USD as he owns a bunch of restaurants in Dubai and India.

Does such a thing even exist?
Yup, believe it or not. But they are rare!

All of her family members only marry guys with upscale jobs. Some of her family members have married Mexicans, other have married white men. Hypergamy, but not in the looks sense. She said her niece married a white guy who she met at med school. Idk how he looks though, possibly incel, or maybe a DrTony. One of her family members is worth 100 million USD as he owns a bunch of restaurants in Dubai and India.
Damn, that's one economically successful family. And she still gives you food to eat. Nice. What are your favourite dishes?

That looks fucking disgusting tbh

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Yup, believe it or not. But they are rare!

Damn, that's one economically successful family. And she still gives you food to eat. Nice. What are your favourite dishes?
Idk wtf she makes. I just eat it. I have pics on my phone of some of the stuff. Usually some sort of curry with white rice. Sometimes lamb or chicken with colored rice.

Idk wtf she makes. I just eat it. I have pics on my phone of some of the stuff. Usually some sort of curry with white rice. Sometimes lamb or chicken with colored rice.
PM me! Ah, the colored rice is sweet in flavor, isn't it? That's one of my favourites.