Day 2 nofap
It is what it is and it explains my body

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: xit and Deleted member 1464
ur a disgrace. move ur fat body

• +1
Reactions: sadakiyo and Deleted member 1464
How are you so fat yet your face is so lean?

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
I don't care about ariana grande but I regret not being born female, other than the taking dick part being female is objectively more appealing to me than being male. men will never be wanted and desired like women are. if I was a woman I could be a pretty lipstick lesbian and hookup with other lipstick lesbians.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and sadakiyo
And my face isnt so lean my bones help to make it appear lean i guess
I don't care about ariana grande but I regret not being born female, other than the taking dick part being female is objectively more appealing to me than being male. men will never be wanted and desired like women are. if I was a woman I could be a pretty lipstick lesbian and hookup with other lipstick lesbians.
Man I wouldnt even be lesbian I just would be happy seeing my face in the mirror and get validation wherever i go

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt and xit

Man I wouldnt even be lesbian I just would be happy seeing my face in the mirror and get validation wherever i go
a foids worst nightmare would be to wake one day as the subhuman gender (male) and find themself's on the reeving end of everything that they inflect on males on a daily basis. being born female is a privilege, being born male is a curse.

Goblin

If you want validation from men just gymmaxx (srs). No need to look like Ariana for that. Men will be mirin' your biceps every day, trust me.

• +1
Reactions: sadakiyo
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
a foids worst nightmare would be to wake one day as the subhuman gender (male) and find themself's on the reeving end of everything that they inflect on males on a daily basis. being born female is a privilege, being born male is a curse.
Men are superior to women dude
But yeah I get it

Men are superior to Women in almost every way.

Being born a Subhuman is a curse, being born a Chad (what every proper Male should be) is a blessing.