I could be taller?

slayerToBe

slayerToBe

Silver
So I heard about the ulna length measurement and how it correlates to height, I measured mine to be pretty much exactly 11 inches, which corresponds to 180cm/5'11. Rn I'm 16, and 5'7, so this is honestly lifefuel for me, and before you shit on me and say "5'11 is still manlet", if you live in the US, 5'11 is NOT manlet, but it ain't tall either. Still, people will at least treat you like a human if you are this height. I have heard that this is only accurate for certain races, although I am half white and half Latino (Castizo pheno), so some advice is needed. I have been growing recently, so who knows, maybe I could get a few more inches, I certainly hope so!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and bishōnenmaxxer
It's not entirely accurate from what I can tell. But I guess you could work on posture

• So Sad
Reactions: slayerToBe
dnrd but good luck

• +1
according to ulna I'm supposed to be 5'10 when in reality I'm 6'1 and still growing.
But you should be fine if you are still growing, the best way of telling how tall you'll be is to look at your parents.

• +1
according to ulna I'm supposed to be 5'10 when in reality I'm 6'1 and still growing.
But you should be fine if you are still growing, the best way of telling how tall you'll be is to look at your parents.
Yeah ulna says I'm 5'10 but I'm 5'11

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Femur and tibia are better correlates than ulna. use your head here, are your arms supporting your height or your legs?

I'm supposed to be 6'1 based on my femur and tibia length but I likely stunted

My ulnar length predicts my height to be 177, but I’m only 170 and not growing. I have really short humeri but longer forearms.

Femur and tibia are better correlates than ulna. use your head here, are your arms supporting your height or your legs?

I'm supposed to be 6'1 based on my femur and tibia length but I likely stunted
Maybe, but I'm pretty sure that ulna stop growing (lengthwise) at around age 10, hence for a 16 year old me, it is more accurate

• +1
Well shit, I'm already taller than both of em. Although most of my family, the adult males are like 5'10-6'0, so you never know

• +1
Maybe, but I'm pretty sure that ulna stop growing (lengthwise) at around age 10, hence for a 16 year old me, it is more accurate
It does.

When you google what bones are accurate however femur and tibia are reported the most with ulna and humerus after

• +1
My ulna predicts mine at 196cm and I'm 200cm. It's not right every time.

It does.

When you google what bones are accurate however femur and tibia are reported the most with ulna and humerus after
how to predict my height with femur and tibia?

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L