I could never have sex with an ugly guy

mogstar

mogstar

I'm an 18 year old girl from the UK. I'm not hot or anything and i apologise in case this is offensive sorry!

Throughout my life I've always seen girls go for/fancy the hottest guys and ofc average guys do get girlfriends but they never seem to be SEXUALLY pursued.

Like I and my friends too only find average guys attractive WITH their personality and interests taken into account, whereas I've hooked up w hot guys way above me in looks and really fallen for a few only bc of how they look, sometimes even after 10 minutes of bad sex.

My point is I've never ever considered having any form of sex with an ugly guy and never considered no-strings sex with average guy, but guys do this all the time with girls e.g. hot guys sleeping with average girls like me or even some overweight girls at school who seem to have a strong list of attractive hookups.

I'm an average looking girl, a bit chubby, but with stuff like Tinder last year I got absolutely stunning guys to meetup with me but they basically pumped and dumped me but hey, it took me 5 hookups to realize why this was happening so its my fault.

but my question is, If even average and below average girls like me are getting laid with hot guys, who are average guys and ugly guys ****ing? Do they just not get laid?

Brutal shit indeed

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Lmao, oldslapcel and 18 others
but my question is, If even average and below average girls like me are getting laid with hot guys, who are average guys and ugly guys ****ing? Do they just not get laid?
jfl at foid iq
Uh do they uh just not get laid? What? Really? Huh? Anyway, back to memorizing this tiktok dance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yirma19, oldcelloser, Lmao and 12 others
Larp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, closedplatecel, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
Is this from reddit?

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, GetShrekt, Deleted member 17430 and 3 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Virgin at 29 😔 and Richard_Hungwell
Which one of you wrote this jfl , but I bet some girls was like "you have every right to want hot guys sista!!"

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
mogstar

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I would say the same abt women but problem is there's millions of ugly ethnics and balding white guys who'd pay hundreds to stick their dick in a landwhale for 10 seconds

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
that was definitely wrote by a man lol

girls don't have that level of self awareness

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser