I could ruin this famous athletes life

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
17,979
Reputation
33,527
This faggot who went to my school now plays professonal football/soccer in the Netherlands


It was only last year where we were play fighting and he fucking shoved his fingers up my ass

I swear on everything this happened

Since I’m high t asf I didn’t fucking react and everyone was like what the fuck why is this tgun nigga not reacting it was pretty funny ngl


But if I reported his bitchass to the media for sexual assault during school lunch time I could definitely ruin this retards reputation. I swear on everything if I in a few years am in a mid life crisis I am doing this
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shedontluv-U, RedDragonSlayer, LowInhibNoSMV and 10 others
i mean every dude does that shit
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.
@ICXCLuvr @Joeseminate @horseman

"i could ruin this famous athletes life"

nigga going full white girl now

Tgun
Venom
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shedontluv-U, fallendown, LowInhibNoSMV and 6 others
i
This faggot who went to my school now plays professonal football/soccer in the Netherlands


It was only last year where we were play fighting and he fucking shoved his fingers up my ass

I swear on everything this happened

Since I’m high t asf I didn’t fucking react and everyone was like what the fuck why is this tgun nigga not reacting it was pretty funny ngl


But if I reported his bitchass to the media for sexual assault during school lunch time I could definitely ruin this retards reputation. I swear on everything if I in a few years am in a mid life crisis I am doing this
i know a dude he was a gangster in my neighbourhood, he went to beat some guy up did the same thing and got 3 years for sexual assault 😂😂
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.
This faggot who went to my school now plays professonal football/soccer in the Netherlands


It was only last year where we were play fighting and he fucking shoved his fingers up my ass

I swear on everything this happened

Since I’m high t asf I didn’t fucking react and everyone was like what the fuck why is this tgun nigga not reacting it was pretty funny ngl


But if I reported his bitchass to the media for sexual assault during school lunch time I could definitely ruin this retards reputation. I swear on everything if I in a few years am in a mid life crisis I am doing this
That would be fun to see:LOL:
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.

Similar threads

bbastardd
Replies
9
Views
34
Roara
Roara
Nyrо
Replies
16
Views
132
Lefty Rankin
Lefty Rankin
manhattanbound
Replies
8
Views
69
manhattanbound
manhattanbound
veppandi guhan
Replies
2
Views
44
veppandi guhan
veppandi guhan
Jason Voorhees
Replies
11
Views
121
ragingmanlet
ragingmanlet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top