i couldnt stop eating

wollet2

wollet2

Kraken
i wasted more than 40 euros yesterday on fast food and now im left with 8 euros for the next 10-15 days xd

in less than 24 hours i ordered 1 family size 8 pieced pizza (was huge), 2 pita gyros from a shit place, half kilo icecream, a vanilla milkshake, 1 more pita gyro and a peperoni sausage from a better place this time, then went for a walk returned and ordered 1 souvlaki in pita, a serving of pork belly slices with dogshit fries and a coke

i ate everything lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine, ChiraqJihad, SoundnVision and 1 other person
@ChiraqJihad

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
same bro. Pizza is good

• JFL
Reactions: $ u b H u m a n
time to exercise

• +1
Reactions: $ u b H u m a n
same bro. Pizza is good
pizza is shit after a few pieces and completely uneatable if it gets cold but i keep ordering from new places, for the experience and cuz its so rare to find good meats and fries here

I feel bro.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
I feel bro.
its strange because usually i impulsively order huge meals and dont eat all of it but this time i ordered all these and ate everything without feeling much fatigue

• +1
i wasted more than 40 euros yesterday on fast food and now im left with 8 euros for the next 10-15 days xd

in less than 24 hours i ordered 1 family size 8 pieced pizza (was huge), 2 pita gyros from a shit place, half kilo icecream, a vanilla milkshake, 1 more pita gyro and a peperoni sausage from a better place this time, then went for a walk returned and ordered 1 souvlaki in pita, a serving of pork belly slices with dogshit fries and a coke

i ate everything lol
Black Hole Star GIF

Black hole shenanigans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and $ u b H u m a n
Fat fucking cunt

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
still get the bitches. imagine if i was lean
mad?
I know, imagine if you were. Too bad your fat fucking ass can't put the fork down for more than two seconds.

• JFL
i dont even know how people can eat grain stuff like that without feeling like utter shit. I dont really eat carbs besides a littlle lactose from raw dairy, but even when I did eat carbs, any carb source besides plain sugar/candy just made me feel bloated af
eating all that pita and fries and shit would kill me

• +1
I know, imagine if you were. Too bad your fat fucking ass can't put the fork down for more than two seconds.
eating tasty food feels good. why stop
i still get the bitches

glad u enjoyed ur goyslop, good goy

IMG 1143

• JFL
forgot to mention i also ate 3 cups of rice pudding with cinnamon i bought from the supermarket when returning home from the walk. now its complete

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
forgot to mention i also ate 3 cups of rice pudding with cinnamon i bought from the supermarket when returning home from the walk. now its complete
Mirin i wish i could buy that shit, tomorrow i will buy some food and eat it with a foid in her house

• JFL
Mirin i wish i could buy that shit, tomorrow i will buy some food and eat it with a foid in her house
rice pudding with cinnamon is a goated dessert
its easy to make urself just look a recipe

lol eat the foid too

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
rice pudding with cinnamon is a goated dessert
its easy to make urself just look a recipe
I want a XL pizza amd pussy now, but i will eat fried chicke and get pussy tomorrow

• JFL
  • +1
brutal for me. i need pussy but cant feel it
i must suicide
Do tinder if you have the looks, thats how i get pussy and instagram

Oh you’re Greek. Good to know.