I could've fucked my bully's ex

D

Deleted member 24278

Banned
Joined
Nov 28, 2022
Posts
13,405
Reputation
12,478
When I was a senior, this girl was sending mad IOIs and she was the ex of some fat dude who used to bully me in 9th grade, long story short I looksmaxxed, workoutmaxxed hard and then mogged him and his entire friend group to oblivion. Sadly I was too high inhib to get with the girl.

It could've been just like your typical teenage movie where the hero gets with the girl after he beats the bully (karate kid, never back down, spiderman).

Sadly it didn't happen but at least I now mog his fat ass and he had to endure seeing his girl wanting me cause he was still in love with her.
 
your bully got her when she was younger and had taken less dick. its a lose/lose either way

Only way to get revenge on a bully is to fuck his younger sister.
 
your bully got her when she was younger and had taken less dick. its a lose/lose either way

Only way to get revenge on a bully is to fuck his younger sister.
Mmmmm I guess but I no longer care tbh but I know he has female cousins that might get creampied tomorrow if I run into them
 
fuck his mother and give her a child she actually loves
 
  • +1
Reactions: overtier1011
He wasn't a bully at that time
 
he most likely doesn’t think about you at all
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetics_III

Similar threads

Ponomarevans
Replies
2
Views
21
Ponomarevans
Ponomarevans
Lorence
Replies
1
Views
30
vux
vux
dmartt5
Replies
6
Views
68
Zenis
Zenis
Big Boss
Replies
25
Views
145
the_DarkDefender
the_DarkDefender
luuforyou
Replies
11
Views
56
luuforyou
luuforyou

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top