I CRACKED THE CODE TO FAT LOSS

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
I’d heard of it ages ago but never looked into it until I saw people discussing it here. When I saw that I binge watched the YouTube channel on it and jumped right in.

Some of this is water, but I’m down 8.5 pounds in 5 days, while sitting on my ass gaming, watching movies, and rotting on here.

It’s the mf snake diet, the best shit ever. Expect a full guide in the next week or so.

From 180 to 171.6
F894C393 F6AC 4D0C 8DBB E73D1E5CA603

@Fuk @LordNorwood @Dogs @LookistWorld @PrettyBoyMaxxing @AlexChase89 @nelson
@GetThatBread @Gorilla @Chadelite

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Shodredux, Deleted member 4804, BeestungLipsTheory and 10 others
And how to gain weight that fast now pls

And how to gain weight that fast now pls
Roids and gym, even if you’re a twink you’re probably 10% at the lowest, so you don’t want to get fat

Mf snake diet?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 1973
So, basically, prolonged fasting, bro?

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
all praise @OOGABOOGA ✍🏾✍🏾

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and OOGABOOGA
or just fucking water fast?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 4612, Slayerino and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and DarkTriadPeerReview
I did this for a year without trying lol my friends thought I got cancer bc i looked so skinny I began to disappear :feelshaha:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Slayerino, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
It’s similar but better, I’ve tried both
water fasting is much more efficient in terms of pure fat loss and after 3 days you will feel no more hunger but in snake diet you will constantly be hungry before you get to eat again

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
MF SNAKE DIET

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
I’d heard of it ages ago but never looked into it until I saw people discussing it here. When I saw that I binge watched the YouTube channel on it and jumped right in.

Some of this is water, but I’m down 8.5 pounds in 5 days, while sitting on my ass gaming, watching movies, and rotting on here.

It’s the mf snake diet, the best shit ever. Expect a full guide in the next week or so.

From 180 to 171.6
View attachment 241656

Hard to study or concentrate while on it though... How much snake juice did you drink to feel normal?

• +1
water fasting is much more efficient in terms of pure fat loss and after 3 days you will feel no more hunger but in snake diet you will constantly be hungry before you get to eat again
I mean yeah but actually no. Have you tried it yourself or are you just going off online anecdotes?
Hard to study or concentrate while on it though... How much snake juice did you drink to feel normal?
Maybe a liter the one day I water fasted. I was dry 3 of the days and fed on one. Imo this is the ideal sit on your ass and get the fat loss over with fast as fuck and then resume normal day to day living. Ideal rotter diet tbh

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
I mean yeah but actually no. Have you tried it yourself or are you just going off online anecdotes?
i have tried, i lost 10kg (not including water weight) from 14 days water fast and it was 7 months ago and havent gained any back

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino and OOGABOOGA
i have tried, i lost 10kg (not including water weight) from 14 days water fast and it was 7 months ago and havent gained any back
Nice but I mean have you tried snake?

• +1
Nice but I mean have you tried snake?
nope, i just dont get the point of it? its just water fasting but you will be hungry 90% of your "not eating time" aka 22 hours and your fat loss will be much more slow and inefficient

• Hmm...
I hate to be that person but what's the point of doing all these snake oil lose weight fast diets? at some points ur gonna realize u cant maintain fasting 12 hours a day and end up binge eating and be right back where u started its better to just make sustainable changes and keep the fat off and stay chiseled year round.

nope, i just dont get the point of it? its just water fasting but you will be hungry 90% of your "not eating time" aka 22 hours and your fat loss will be much more slow and inefficient
Oh I see what you're saying. I agree that prolonged is better than omad. But the snake diet isn't omad. Both of my fasts have been 48+ and next week I'll be trying to last the whole week. I'm 60 hours fasted as we speak, feeling good!
I hate to be that person but what's the point of doing all these snake oil lose weight fast diets? at some points ur gonna realize u cant maintain fasting 12 hours a day and end up binge eating and be right back where u started its better to just make sustainable changes and keep the fat off and stay chiseled year round.
^^^^ look at my response to animecel, snake diet isn't IF or OMAD, and with it how it shrinks your stomach and ramps up insulin sensitivity I think I still ate in a deficit on my refeed day on tuesday. OMAD caused me to develop a binge eating problem, but this isn't like that.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 3593
thats true, but water fasting is different in a way because your body starts to literally eat your fat and use it as a food so you dont feel hungry after 3 days of water fasting.. so after 3 days you can easily go like 20 days without eating and lose like closer to 20kg of fat and then you can gymmaxx or some shit
Oh I see what you're saying. I agree that prolonged is better than omad. But the snake diet isn't omad. Both of my fasts have been 48+ and next week I'll be trying to last the whole week. I'm 60 hours fasted as we speak, feeling good!
wait? are you actually trying to fast a week and then break it with some high protein food? (my understanding of snake diet is that the food you consume is heavy) not a good idea, your metabolism has slowed down so much & your body will not be able to handle it, do not never break a long fast with heavy food (for example; dairy, meat, high carb)

edit: (48h is not that long but if its 3 days or over then its a bad idea)

Last edited:
  • +1
thats true, but water fasting is different in a way because your body starts to literally eat your fat and use it as a food so you dont feel hungry after 3 days of water fasting.. so after 3 days you can easily go like 20 days without eating and lose like closer to 20kg of fat and then you can gymmaxx or some shit

wait? are you actually trying to fast a week and then break it with some high protein food? (my understanding of snake diet is that the food you consume is heavy) not a good idea, your metabolism has slowed down so much & your body will not be able to handle it, do not never break a long fast with heavy food (for example; dairy, meat, high carb)

edit: (48h is not that long but if its 3 days or over then its a bad idea)
There aren’t too many parameters around what you eat after but I obviously ease into it, I don’t just jump into a 3000 calorie feast. Do you supplement anything or use salts when you water fast?

Low carbs low salt is usually good, even if eating same amount of food, just different. I lost like 10 kilos in little more than one month by doing low carb low salt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3479 and OOGABOOGA
People are thinking that the snake diet is some sort of juice fast? Snake oil?
Guys it's just water + salt.

Juice fasts are retarded, extreme low calories (like juice fasts) are retarded.
ZERO calories is where the magic happens.
Snake diet is identical to water fasting BUT you don't deplete your salts, so you can keep functioning as a human being past day 3, even go to the gym.
Salt doesn't elicit neither an insulin or ghrelin response, so you won't feel hungry at all.

Also, fasting does not slow down metabolism (like caloric restriction does).
To drive the point home, fasting throws everything you think you know about metabolism way out of the window, so empty your cup before filling it.

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents, Deleted member 4424, Gazzamogga and 3 others

Snake diet is identical to water fasting BUT you don't deplete your salts, so you can keep functioning as a human being past day 3, even go to the gym.
Salt doesn't elicit neither an insulin or ghrelin response, so you won't feel hungry at all.

To drive the point home, fasting throws everything you think you know about metabolism way out of the window, so empty your cup before filling it.
Gonna do this and burst my fat reserves into air

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents and OOGABOOGA

based greycel
keep posting

• +1
wouldn't you be losing muscle as well though if you lose weight too quickly?

• +1

If you gym and have gained a decent amount of strength, yes you will lose a significant amount of muscle/strength doing water fasting. Just do PSMF instead.

To some degree sure, but Once liver glycogen is depleted you go into ketosis, so you burn straight fat. You’ll be much less catabolic than your standard 3-6 small meals a day with a deficit bc when you fast you never spike your insulin

• +1
Is this legit for pubertycels as well?

• +1
CALORIES IN/CALORIES OUT

That is the code.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Alexanderr
LOLOLOLOL WANNA KNOW HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT U FAT FUCK? ITS EASY EAT LESS CALORIES THAN YOU BURN

Cole

• +1
Reactions: GetThatBread and OOGABOOGA
How legit is water fasting

Lmao I told my brother to do this and he lost 10 pounds in 7 days. And he kept off like 8-9, so barely any was water weight. Shit is legit, but once you are lean you need to only do like 24h fasts max or your body will start to eat away at your muscle and organ tissue.

How legit is water fasting
Legit but you need to add salts to the water so that your body doesn’t run out of electrolytes during the fast. Look up snake diet for dummies on YouTube

• +1

From 180 to 171.6
View attachment 241656

Would this be dangerous for an older person like nearing 60? Cuz my mom needs to lose weight

Would this be dangerous for an older person like nearing 60? Cuz my mom needs to lose weight
The guy behind it has elderly clients. Watch some of his YouTube videos to get a gist.

• +1
Reactions: wagbox
Prolonged dry fasting with a sauna routine and light cardio. You can lose 70 pounds in a month
You could die easy though if you’re not careful, no? But I guess if you’re gonna rope anyway fuck it

What is metabolic water?
You know how people say fat is 3500 cal/lb? Technically that’s only true of pure fat, like a pound of olive oil for example. Human fat is partly made up of water, so if you dry fast long enough your body starts to break down fat extra fast so it can use that water to keep you hydrated.

Cole, the guy who made the diet, estimates that a pound of fat is more like 1500 calories and then water.

• +1
You know how people say fat is 3500 cal/lb? Technically that’s only true of pure fat, like a pound of olive oil for example. Human fat is partly made up of water, so if you dry fast long enough your body starts to break down fat extra fast so it can use that water to keep you hydrated.

Cole, the guy who made the diet, estimates that a pound of fat is more like 1500 calories and then water.
I’ll only believe this if I see studies or evidence, otherwise it’s BS, just like the 100’s of other diets over the years.

my parents always do everything to stop me fasting so CICO for me

How do people still struggle with weight loss? Literally all the information is at your fingertips on the internet, yet people still fall for stupid fad diets.

Snake diet includes all types of fasting including wet and dry, 24hrs to 30+ days. He has many different protocols.

For anyone looking for a comparison of fasting vs regular caloric restriction see here:

How do people still struggle with weight loss? Literally all the information is at your fingertips on the internet, yet people still fall for stupid fad diets.
It's complicated. The main barrier for weight loss is psychological addiction to food, not the actual hunger. Most overweight people have been fulfilling emotional needs through food since childhood and cutting that out ends up in feelings of loneliness, shame, and what generally looks like a mental breakdown.

I've come to the realization that most overweight people don't need a diet they need a psychologist. They are not mentally capable on their own to go without comfort food.