MY FAT LOSS GUIDE

At the end of the day, consistency is key. In my case, I only successfully lost the weight when I stopped drinking alcohol/partying hard on weekends.
ez, i have no any frens for years now

Can you pm pics of before and after?

Good post

• Love it
Reactions: JamesHowlett
Since I’ve lost 8 pounds + 2.5 inches off my waist in the last 2 months, thought it would be good to share my fat loss guide.

Been in the fat loss game for years and I feel like I’ve finally cracked it after tons of experimentation/research.

Bit of background, I was overweight my entire childhood and teenhood until 18. Since then I’ve just been going up and down in weight.

-Track calories, 300-500 below maintenance. (Use a BMR calculator which takes into account your activity levels).
-Track protein, 0.8-1g per pound of bodyweight.
-Hit atleast 10,000 steps a day.
-Consistently do weight training multiple times a week with progressive overload. Muscle is extremely important, not just for looks but also your metabolism. Losing muscle is a huge mistake because it slows down your metabolism and makes losing fat in the future much harder.
-If you’re struggling with fat loss, don’t do any fads (fasting, keto, etc). This is linked to the above point, do not starve or crash diet.
-Just have a balanced diet, 3-5 solid meals per day.
-Don’t neglect fats or carbs, both are very important for multiple reasons.
-Cheat code I’ve discovered; I have 3 scrambled eggs on 2 toast and 2 slices of cheese for breakfast. This high fat/high protein breakfast keeps me satisfied all day. I have no urge whatsoever to binge, snack or eat sugar. Carb-only breakfasts are horrible for multiple reasons (hunger, energy, mood being the main ones) but unfortunately that’s the societal norm, just like obesity.
-Use caffeine strategically for further appetite suppression as well as more energy.

At the end of the day, consistency is key. In my case, I only successfully lost the weight when I stopped drinking alcohol/partying hard on weekends. I still go out to see my friends but I just don’t binge drink (while I’m currently dieting).

Do your fat loss for a short time but STRICT. Put your head down for around 6-12 weeks and get the job done. Then after you can maintain/gain/enjoy life more. My biggest mistake was dragging out fat loss for years because I was always going out drinking on the weekends.

In terms of Bodyfat%, strive for 10-15%. People that are prone to being heavy simply cannot be shredded and comfortably maintain that (naturally). Accept that, get lean (flat stomach/visible abs) and focus on muscle.

Don’t lose fat too fast or too slow, both have bad side effects. 1% of your bodyweight lost per week is very good. If you have a lot of fat to lose don’t try and lose it all at once, do multiple cycles of fat loss and maintenance. Losing a ton of fat over a long period is a recipe for fat re-gain and yo-yoing.

Finally, here is THE best/most important fat loss video I’ve ever watched, please watch it:

high IQ, what was your total calorie intake, with training, on the cut?

Do you have before / after pics ? @JamesHowlett

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
That's pretty damn discipline bhai
Bruh the breakfast I mentioned in OP has been a game changer, I still eat it. ZERO urge to binge or eat sugar, makes the diet super easy.

Bruh the breakfast I mentioned in OP has been a game changer, I still eat it. ZERO urge to binge or eat sugar, makes the diet super easy.
Yeah the breakfast thing is legit I agree.

Well done though, ur also Punjabi so gonna have that natural bloat, easy to build muscle, but also easy to bloat.

What was ur starting weight, and what's ur height bhai?

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett and tyronelite
Yeah the breakfast thing is legit I agree.

Well done though, ur also Punjabi so gonna have that natural bloat, easy to build muscle, but also easy to bloat.

What was ur starting weight, and what's ur height bhai?
Damn right!

Starting weight all the way back was 107 kg, lightest I got to was 72 kg, currently 77kg

5’11”

Damn right!

Starting weight all the way back was 107 kg, lightest I got to was 72 kg, currently 77kg

5’11”
Oh shit that's a lot, didnt think u had dropped THAT much, I'm a bit shorter than u, 176cm barefoot, and biggest I been was like 104kg.

Got down to 89kg, and I can maintain that, sometimes creep up as high as 94, but can fix it by just not eating crap for a few weeks.

Really struggle to get lower than 89kg though, have made fuck ups in the past, like doing crazy cardio, stopping the weights, and doing huge deficit, which really fucked me up.

Now trying to just be sensible, but hard part is getting 180g of protein, while keeping fat and carbs relatively low.

Also my frame is pretty thick, I'm guessing u r as well. Ideally I'd wanna be 78kg ish.

Screenshot 20220818 014037 WhatsApp