I cried watching anime

D

Disabledcel

[This account is permenantly deleted]
Joined
Apr 1, 2020
Posts
5,373
Reputation
10,207
Images   2020 05 20T193617268

Images   2020 05 20T193609560


Never have I felt this feeling before, this sadness. If only life could be like this.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
 
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
I cried during all 3 hours of a silent voice and alot of Your name.

This scene from a silent voice especially



Really makes me want a deaf gf who I can torment with my relentless verbal bullying and get away with it
 
I cried during all 3 hours of a silent voice and alot of Your name.

This scene from a silent voice especially



Really makes me want a deaf gf who I can torment with my relentless verbal bullying and get away with it

I haven't watched silent voice yet so I won't spoil it for myself. Will give it a watch though.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012

Similar threads

noname1945
Replies
3
Views
34
Petsmart
Petsmart
nolonger_human
Replies
20
Views
102
Doesitmatter?
D
Amuzant
Replies
6
Views
61
Amuzant
Amuzant
IbalmeHponeMin
Replies
39
Views
169
dhusc
dhusc
jbranop
Replies
1
Views
33
mxl4chi1
M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top