IbalmeHponeMin
LDAR
- Joined
- Sep 7, 2025
- Posts
- 2,914
- Reputation
- 3,013
Yea she's 4'8-11 which makes me manlet.
Things started after I asked them for gear yea I opened up them that I'm insecure for the way I'm look. But my dad who's conservative doesn't want me to take those Anabolic Steroids.He knows that it can harm my liver and organ etc.. I told them that I'll add ancrilies for preventing side effects and do blood work before and after the cycle. We talked for 20mins about steorids and he still no to those things.
Then my mom turn to me and blame me that "you don't really need a steroid you're a kid blah started to yapp or make me think that I'm normal kid that won genetic lottery.
I talked back to her that yea I don't really need those things unless you didn't marry my dadm
ik that was too much but she went into her room and started to cry.
Unfortunately my dad gave me money for gear (he said idgaf to you anymore if you inject or not) ik he loves his wife more than me
Dad: 5'7 btw
Things started after I asked them for gear yea I opened up them that I'm insecure for the way I'm look. But my dad who's conservative doesn't want me to take those Anabolic Steroids.He knows that it can harm my liver and organ etc.. I told them that I'll add ancrilies for preventing side effects and do blood work before and after the cycle. We talked for 20mins about steorids and he still no to those things.
Then my mom turn to me and blame me that "you don't really need a steroid you're a kid blah started to yapp or make me think that I'm normal kid that won genetic lottery.
I talked back to her that yea I don't really need those things unless you didn't marry my dadm
ik that was too much but she went into her room and started to cry.Unfortunately my dad gave me money for gear (he said idgaf to you anymore if you inject or not) ik he loves his wife more than me

Dad: 5'7 btw
Last edited:
