I cry almost everyday after I study

sibience

sibience

Sphinx
I can't even imagine how much I would cry if I lived in the west. It would be so suifuel to go outside in the west and see all the white attractive girls and guys and they kiss and hold hand and u see that and just wanna end ur life.

It is so sad, just end my misery. I watched an American movie of like high school movie and they are all kissing and fucking and they are so hot white girls and it just makes me realize the shit country I'm in where people don't have sex bc everyone is ugly because they voluntary wear glasses and we all have Asian features that we have to change with surgeries and some u can't even change with surgeries like not deep set eyes orbital decompression because then my palpebral fissure length will die.

Of course American high schoolers have sex so much bc they are attractive and reproduce for better looks. That is why east and south Asians there know it is over.

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 15164
200 5

• +1
Reactions: sibience
I want to lay on a railroad and have the train cut my neck off and end my shit life
Just hit @badg96 and @CupOfCoffee up if you want a train run on you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Catawampus and sibience
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Catawampus and sibience
I can't even imagine how much I would cry if I lived in the west. It would be so suifuel to go outside in the west and see all the white attractive girls and guys and they kiss and hold hand and u see that and just wanna end ur life.

It is so sad, just end my misery. I watched an American movie of like high school movie and they are all kissing and fucking and they are so hot white girls and it just makes me realize the shit country I'm in where people don't have sex bc everyone is ugly because they voluntary wear glasses and we all have Asian features that we have to change with surgeries and some u can't even change with surgeries like not deep set eyes orbital decompression because then my palpebral fissure length will die.

Of course American high schoolers have sex so much bc they are attractive and reproduce for better looks. That is why east and south Asians there know it is over.
its actually sad as fuck so many men with a fat becky i see

• Woah
Reactions: sibience