i cucked myself this week

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Kraken
was going to sit at a table with 3 hot girls bc i'm friends with one of them. When I approached, the 2 who don't know me looked at me weird. I got scared so I just said hi to the friend and went to a empty table nearby. 30 min later this ugly fucking ethnic joins their table and starts flirting with them.

I srsly hope he dies, I srsly hope his dad would put his head uderwater and drown this rat looking lanky faggot. I seriously wish there were no police and no laws and I had an axe, I would legit go to his house and slash this lanky faggot in pieces.

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer

over when ethics nt mog u

was going to sit at a table with 3 hot girls bc i'm friends with one of them. When I approached, the 2 who don't know me looked at me weird. I got scared so I just said hi to the friend and went to a empty table nearby. 30 min later this ugly fucking ethnic joins their table and starts flirting with them.

I srsly hope he dies, I srsly hope his dad would put his head uderwater and drown this rat looking lanky faggot. I seriously wish there were no police and no laws and I had an axe, I would legit go to his house and slash this lanky faggot in pieces.
this is the real reason right wingers wanna close the borders 😂😂😂😂😂

why didn't you go back to sit and socially dominate and mog him

over when ethics nt mog u
Ethnics always NT mog whiteoids when given the option.

Do you really think your white ass can NT mog a blackcel hood nigga from the Baltimore stash selling houses drug lord trapper driving a gmc while blasting off ice cubes super hits? Nah…they NT from the time they born, cause that’s what makes their life keep going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back