I dare you to convince otherwise

everythingisacope

everythingisacope

I don't believe in yesterday
When I wad younger at the age of 16-18 even 19 I always thought 30 y/o women were hot af, hotter than girls my age tbh.I have recently amped up the age range on tinder to 28-35 and I have almost had a seizure.All I could see and think of is

LOW TIER BECKY, 33

(SHIT COLLAGEN)
(MASC FACE)
now tbh you know damn well that women past the age of 28-29 on dating apps must be on some other shit, still this was brutal I might end up like @personalityinkwell if I don't stop using this forum

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, ItsOver.com, TUSSELEIF and 2 others

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, Baldingman1998, everythingisacope and 2 others
Girls over 18 are used up

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 9380 and 1 other person
Ill take what I can get

• So Sad
Reactions: delusionalretard
Cf47633

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Blue, ItsOver.com and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: MansNotHot and Deleted member 8919
When I wad younger at the age of 16-18 even 19 I always thought 30 y/o women were hot af, hotter than girls my age tbh.I have recently amped up the age range on tinder to 28-35 and I have almost had a seizure.All I could see and think of is

LOW TIER BECKY, 33

(SHIT COLLAGEN)
(MASC FACE)
now tbh you know damn well that women past the age of 28-29 on dating apps must be on some other shit, still this was brutal I might end up like @personalityinkwell if I don't stop using this forum
As someone who has read alot of shotacon I can say that while older women do decline in sexual appeal they still do have the "mother" halo.

Which is basically where since a women is much older then you you get the impression of her that she can protect you and keep you safe.

• Ugh..
Reactions: everythingisacope
Is it hard to get milfs on tinder?

As someone who has read alot of shotacon I can say that while older women do decline in sexual appeal they still do have the "mother" halo.

Which is basically where since a women is much older then you you get the impression of her that she can protect you and keep you safe.
more like remind me of my mother when I was young

Is it hard to get milfs on tinder?
I have never tried and I am not willing to upon seeing the women aged 30 and plus.I had some legit 40 y/o irl show interest I just laughed in my head did not even think they could try being sexual cause they are legit almost my mother's age

LOW TIER BECKY, 33

(SHIT COLLAGEN)
(MASC FACE)
you think this forum makes you only like teens or somethin?

• JFL
Reactions: Blue
you think this forum makes you only like teens or somethin?
not inherently, it just gave me some collagen obsession and now if I see women aged 26-27 and above with signs of collagen loss I get repulsed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612