I deeply regret voting for Trump

Mecha-Man

Mecha-Man

Iron
Joined
Sep 21, 2026
Posts
43
Reputation
41
If Trump wins crypto will pump they said.
If Kamala wins crypto will dump they said.

The pump that came from Trump winning was so pathetic it was NOT worth all the consequences that followed. I think Doge did like a 2x. XRP pumped a lot too but I don't think that was trump related, those goons have been preaching that nonsense for over a decade and finally managed to get their pump.

I wasn't even holding either of those coins at the time. So I voted for this guy, got nothing out of it, and now gas prices have doubled once again.

Now you can argue Trump isn't to blame but every time Republicans are in office gas prices skyrocket and every time Dems are in office gas prices dip. It can't be a coincidence at this point.

Besides, any president that can't prevent the rise of gas prices like these is a useless president, even if he's not to blame. Either way, I want this guy out of office and I want Dems to have another shot, and I want to see if their party can help reduce some of these skyrocketing prices.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN., Junbae, widdi and 3 others
fell for it again award
 
  • +1
Reactions: kratos22laxatives, etulceil, Mr.Proper and 3 others
16ab972a0b5509.png
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: underbiteuser, cobicado901, kratos22laxatives and 2 others
why did the face eating leopard party eat my face off
 
  • JFL
Reactions: widdi
Both these parties suck. Ain't nobody gonna do shit for anyone. But at least Dems fuck u over less
yeah i feel bad for u americans its really trash vs garbage

israel vs israel
 
If Trump wins crypto will pump they said.
If Kamala wins crypto will dump they said.

The pump that came from Trump winning was so pathetic it was NOT worth all the consequences that followed. I think Doge did like a 2x. XRP pumped a lot too but I don't think that was trump related, those goons have been preaching that nonsense for over a decade and finally managed to get their pump.

I wasn't even holding either of those coins at the time. So I voted for this guy, got nothing out of it, and now gas prices have doubled once again.

Now you can argue Trump isn't to blame but every time Republicans are in office gas prices skyrocket and every time Dems are in office gas prices dip. It can't be a coincidence at this point.

Besides, any president that can't prevent the rise of gas prices like these is a useless president, even if he's not to blame. Either way, I want this guy out of office and I want Dems to have another shot, and I want to see if their party can help reduce some of these skyrocketing prices.
well to make you feel better theyre both controlled by jews and your individual vote did nun
 
Doesn't matter who you vote for it's predetermined
 
   7 2
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and vux
Doesn't matter who you vote for it's predetermined
True, but there's a certain mental defense I can give myself when my vote seems like it tried to stop a bad outcome (or promote a good one).
 
  • +1
Reactions: vux
True, but there's a certain mental defense I can give myself when my vote seems like it tried to stop a bad outcome (or promote a good one).
Trump was a good pick he accelerates Jew world order so God feels anger and nukes this shithole planet
 
Not like you had any better choices:feelskek:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mecha-Man
Not like you had any better choices:feelskek:
Lmfao. Fr. Dems always trying to be inclusive with female candidates or "people of color" like holy @#$& just put Bernie Sanders forth.
 
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
Lmfao. Fr. Dems always trying to be inclusive with female candidates or "people of color" like holy @#$& just put Bernie Sanders forth.
Trump> Bernie imo
 
NPCs like you are just exhausting.
Insane projection.
my brother in Christ.. you are the one who feels regret. do you know who is regretting this? the low IQ NPCs that hoped for something different. Anyone with a average brain could predict this.
 
  • +1
Reactions: pheenon
Insane projection.
my brother in Christ.. you are the one who feels regret. do you know who is regretting this? the low IQ NPCs that hoped for something different. Anyone with a average brain could predict this.
Yeah yeah sounds like you got it all figured out. I don't have your level of foresight.
 
U were and are a retard
 
  • JFL
Reactions: cobicado901

Similar threads

Crimx991
Replies
10
Views
105
voks
voks
6
Rage Trump
Replies
4
Views
29
volcel110
volcel110
Minuskul
Replies
9
Views
55
Minuskul
Minuskul
price.
Replies
2
Views
58
jkxdy
jkxdy
L
Replies
17
Views
58
overforme3
overforme3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top