I definitely look worse IRL than on pics

mrriceguyreturn

mrriceguyreturn

Inferior Chinamen
@St.TikTokcel got it somewhat right abt needing to be an ogre, I just failed as a male cause I rely on health indicators and angularity

@MoggerGaston @the BULL @Manletmachine

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, zub111, watah and 8 others
Same

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and St.TikTokcel
@St.TikTokcel got it somewhat right abt needing to be an ogre, I just failed as a male cause I rely on health indicators and angularity

>Size doesn't matter, bro
>Just brettyboymaxx!
Image0 1

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, 5'7 zoomer, Mewton and 6 others
how u look on camera, is the same how u look irl.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and St.TikTokcel

There is no way to know what exactly you look like in reality, because all mirrors and cameras cause distortions. Only other people can see your facial reality.

• +1
Reactions: jisko32 and Sprinkles
how u look on camera, is the same how u look irl.
Camera lens always cause distortions, such as narrow face and exaggerated nose size and eye asymmetry, for example.

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: edodalic29, skkrrrtcantdo, ambi and 1 other person
Selfies and certain angles make you appear bigger and give the illiusion of a bigger, taller skull.
off topic but please dont post any sexual content here

Short skulls/brachy look better in selfies than real life because of slight distortion which makes the face look more proportionate
Also flat maxilla is more noticeable irl than selfies

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: jisko32, skkrrrtcantdo, Mewton and 2 others

No you don't.

The only ones who look worse are phaggots that morph their pics beyond recognition.

Pics are your face in 2D in 1 frame; you will always look better IRL.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, WatermelonLover, trueceI and 4 others

Would you show photos?

No you don't.

The only ones who look worse are phaggots that morph their pics beyond recognition.

Pics are your face in 2D in 1 frame; you will always look better IRL.
>it's just in your head, bro
Mogged101
Mogged91

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, WatermelonLover and normie_joe
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
I mean you can still tell that he looks good. OP was mainly referring to the fact that in selfies and pics, you can fraud skull size whilst IRL you're just another brachyskulled subanimal midget.

Sir you can't "angle fraud" this skull unless you do actual photo manipulation i.e photoshop.

Flat head syndrome

• JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, Mewton, Aero and 1 other person
Many people do.

That's why calling someone photogenic is a brutal insult. You are basically saying they can fraud angles and facial expressions when taking pics and look worse irl.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, mrriceguyreturn and Darkeningstar
Sir you can't "angle fraud" this skull unless you do actual photo manipulation.

View attachment 3023275
Brachy = wide and short skull. Web ceph does not refer to cranium when pointing out brachycephalic pattern. Talldark gets the same brachy facial pattern diagnosis when he has quadruple my forward growth. He, indeed does have a wide and short face. Even on wiki, the brachy skull has more sagittal growth than the dolicho. I've also ran people who had less forward growth than me but webcep detected their skull type as mesocephalic despite skeletal recession.

Last edited:
I mean you can still tell that he looks good. OP was mainly referring to the fact that in selfies and pics, you can fraud skull size whilst IRL you're just another brachyskulled subanimal midget.
Skull size is only part of it tho, what I mostly meant is shit like tall chin, wide neck, low set brows etc, basically dimorphism points

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Skull size is only part of it tho, what I mostly meant is shit like tall chin, wide neck, low set brows etc, basically dimorphism points
Being a 2.2 fwhr blockhead is ideal. Le wide face = le good!

Short skulls/brachy look better in selfies than real life because of slight distortion which makes the face look more proportionate
Also flat maxilla is more noticeable irl than selfies
idk why you said brachy considering that has nothing to do with vertical skull height but yes agreed if u remove that word

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and St.TikTokcel
@St.TikTokcel fuck are u laughing for u legit made a whole thread a few months back about brachycephaly being bad when u thought it was the same as high FWHR wide faces

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and DelonLover1999
@St.TikTokcel fuck are u laughing for u legit made a whole thread a few months back about brachycephaly being bad when u thought it was the same as high FWHR wide faces
Brachy = short and wide face. You can have a high fwhr as a dolichocel like McGregor.

Brachy = short and wide face. You can have a high fwhr as a dolichocel like McGregor.
no? it measured sagital depth in relation to skull width. you can have a 70cm vertically long midface and still be hyperbrachycephalic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer, DelonLover1999, HarrierDuBois and 2 others
size is presence in real life, hence why ogres get attention, and fat kids are bullied because they stand out the most due to their size, but in a negative way.

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover

same on pics i look like a chad and irl im mtn at best

size is presence in real life, hence why ogres get attention, and fat kids are bullied because they stand out the most due to their size, but in a negative way.
Is this frame ideal ?

Attachments

• 5CEFF7E1-FE04-492D-80E2-948A358D7409.jpeg
    5CEFF7E1-FE04-492D-80E2-948A358D7409.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer, DelonLover1999 and mrriceguyreturn
yeah, sagitally shorter not vertically. look up how to measure cephalic index, bucko
Jesus christ, even in the wiki page the brachy skull has double the amount of dolicho sagittal growth, yet it is classified as brachy. Why is it hard to accept that brachycephaly is an ambiguous word

idk how you look IRL, but you look good on pics

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and mrriceguyreturn
@HarrierDuBois @Magnum Opus rape him
Jesus christ, even in the wiki page the brachy skull has double the amount of dolicho sagittal growth, yet it is classified as brachy. Why is it hard to accept that brachycephaly is an ambiguous word
View attachment 3023303
the first skull is obviously the brachy one, and the sagittal length is clearly lower

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer, DelonLover1999 and ambi
Water for anyone with structural deficiencies in the skull

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn and ambi
do u think this goes for mirror pics too or only selfies

@HarrierDuBois @Magnum Opus rape him

the first skull is obviously the brachy one, and the sagittal length is clearly lower

View attachment 3023305
Told you it's an ambiguous word. It's used to refer to both of these things. Both muh sagittal and facial length to width. Simple as. India superpower by 2025

no? it measured sagital depth in relation to skull width. you can have a 70cm vertically long midface and still be hyperbrachycephalic
Futile to try and explain this tbh, people here are incapable of differentiating cephalic and facial index sadly, which correlates but isn't necessarily tied to one another

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
do u think this goes for mirror pics too or only selfies
Dependant on what caps you blud, if you're like Heath Ledger you look better IRL, check any frontal face pics of him and compare them to how he looks in interviews, typically anyone without fucked craniofacial development ascends in motion & irl

Dependant on what caps you blud, if you're like Heath Ledger you look better IRL, check any frontal face pics of him and compare them to how he looks in interviews, typically anyone without fucked craniofacial development ascends in motion & irl
Check discord rq

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Used to spam pics on my first account but now I started feeling too subhuman for it, I can PM if you want to
I also feel like a subhuman, many of the users on this forum also feel like subhumans. There is no point in being insecure on this forum. If we all were Chads and you was a subhuman, be insecure, then. But most of us here already feel like subhumans, so we won't judge you.

Brachy = wide and short skull.

That's right, skull not face.

Let me say that again, skull not face.

You can be a horse with a "tall face" and be brachy.

2042628 2 armenoid race

He doesn't have "le short and wide" face i.e slavshit trait that you seem to hate with fruition, but he's still brachy.

He is brachy by definition.

Brachycephaly by definition means your skull length (from glabella to occiput) to skull width (face width) ratio is less than average.

Web ceph does not refer to cranium when pointing out brachycephalic pattern.

200w

I'm gonna assume what you just said is out of ignorance and not retardation.

First of all, webceph is an inaccurate pile of shit. I ran my full cephalo (one I posted had personal info, so I cropped it), and it gave me a different analysis than what you posted.

Also here's an assessment of another patient's cephalo via le webceph.

Shit ceph 1

Does that seem like a tool you can trust? :feelskek:

It's using A.I , so always take what webceph says with a grain of salt.

Second,

Hypodivergent facial pattern i.e brachycephalic facial pattern HAS NOTHING to with brachycephaly the skull shape.

What that means in webceph is if someone has a deep bite, an open bite etc.

Talldark gets the same brachy facial pattern diagnosis when he has quadruple my forward growth.

I don't know who talldark is, but I know Birdcel.

Birdcel has exceptional forward growth in the mandible and maxilla (image below is edited for exaggeration), but he's still brachy because his glabella to occiput length is still short.

Downloadfile3

Again maxilla and mandible has nothing to do with this.

He, indeed does have a wide and short face. Even on wiki, the brachy skull has more sagittal growth than the dolicho.

Sir if I recall in dms you said Brachy's have shit saggital growth (and you are right); I'm not sure why you are writing the contrary.

I've also ran people who had less forward growth than me but webcep detected their skull type as mesocephalic despite skeletal recession.
View attachment 3023279

I've already said what I needed to say about webceph. Please don't bring up webceph, an ai tool, as a basis for your argument, because we both can use ai and that will take us nowhere.

Picsart 23 04 12 02 06 46 021
Picsart 23 04 12 02 07 18 661

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus and Klasik616