I despise ugly people

DeeVeeDee

DeeVeeDee

There is so much stubborn hope in a human heart.
Joined
Jun 2, 2026
Posts
941
Reputation
1,286
I genuinely can't stand being around someone who's incredibly ugly. I am fine with hanging out with lltns and above but I cannot keep level headed around people who have greasy fucking hair, 100 pounds of fat, neckbeards, and shit tons of acne. The worst part is that they're all pretty tall and these issues have the easiest fixes. I only know a few actual people whose issues are caused by bone structure. I am filled with disgust every time I am around these people.
 
  • +1
Reactions: prestrictionn, horseman and burnerzz7
9 times out of 10 they are retarded and unbearable to interact with
 
  • +1
Reactions: DeeVeeDee
They just get me mad for no reason it’s not even personal
 
  • +1
Reactions: DeeVeeDee
9 times out of 10 they are retarded and unbearable to interact with
These dudes are still making Charlie Kirk jokes talking about some kirkification. You have bigger problems you are never finding love.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: burnerzz7

Similar threads

spaghettifan33
Replies
5
Views
55
jp212
jp212
Clqs
Replies
7
Views
63
Clqs
Clqs
Zakai4real
Replies
5
Views
53
Zakai4real
Zakai4real
BatemanNigga
Replies
9
Views
87
supersaiyancarp27
supersaiyancarp27
idk8
Replies
13
Views
95
Mr Test
Mr Test

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top