I destroyed that chink called ranierean

Roninotrolling

Roninotrolling

harmony of the gods, allah- tier bones
when I die let it not be written on my tombstone that I ascended to chadpreet but I destroyed that chinko creature known as ranierean

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and St.TikTokcel

when I die let it not be written on my tombstone that I ascended to chadpreet but I destroyed that chinko creature known as ranierean
I imagine myself in Punjab, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop Ary*n dogs from advancing. We mow down Ary*n dogs but they keep coming. I shoot Ary*n dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering Ary*ns, since Ary*ns are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. Ary*ns were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see కృష్ణమైన వృషభరాశి (నల్ల ఎద్దు)/ಕಪ್ಪು ಗೂಳಿ/കറുത്ത കാള/கருப்பு காளை smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in Dravida Nadu, my homeland. My DRAVIDIAN brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

• Love it
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes and Roninotrolling
@Vermilioncore