I developed really uncomfortable sleep apnea cause of neck training

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Almost every night i wake up with the fear of death.
Its always the feeling of choking and suffocating paired with extremely fast heartbeat. Last night for example i woke up and immediately stood up in my room with the feeling of getting no air. Heartbeat of 200.
After a few minutes of chilling it gets better.
Also in the morning i feel destroyed even after 8-9h of sleep.
This never happened before intense neck training.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 22886, height and 9 others
Wdym intense ? U train with weight ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 17829
Go to a doctor, tf you posting here for?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: virren, Deleted member 17829 and Wallenberg
Its always the feeling of choking and suffocating paired with extremely fast heartbeat. Last night for example i woke up and immediately stood up in my room with the feeling of getting no air. Heartbeat of 200.
You need CPAP machine probably.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and TrestIsBest
Can't you get bimax for free with this? This is my goal. Inb4 someone quotes and roasts:soy: me saying "you have shitty insensitive bottom percentile androgen receptors so your neck will never grow"

• +1
Reactions: virren, A23ghskung, subhuman incel and 3 others
Can't you get bimax for free with this? This is my goal. Inb4 someone quotes and roasts:soy: me saying ""
you have shitty insensitive bottom percentile androgen receptors so your neck will never grow you subhuman incel cockroach

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 17920, babineux and 7 others
why would u train it intensely. pretty sure its meant to be light

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
i had the same problem when i trained my neck, constant palpitations, panic attacks etc, i realised that the cause is inflammation to the vagus nerve which effects heart rate and pretty much anything autonomous.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
i had the same problem when i trained my neck, constant palpitations, panic attacks etc, i realised that the cause is inflammation to the vagus nerve which effects heart rate and pretty much anything autonomous.
ALLAH doesn't want us to fraud our genetics to weed out the low punch resistance subinsans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Stopping@Nothing19
Yeah. Thats why I dont take advice from this shithole.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, subhuman incel, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
Unfortunate fam, go see a doctor

Inb4 all of u train neck religiously and I naturally have 19 inch muscly neck with not a single neck direct training done my whole life

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Growth Plate
BRO my dad has symptoms like this and i think he has sleep apnea too
He says he needs to jump up out of bed to start breathing again holy shit thnx now I can tell him to get it checked out lol i thought he was dying soon cause his lungs stopped working or smthn

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Some people get sleep apnea from neck training some don't
I don't really know why
Could be differences in how much you train or just genetics

Some people get sleep apnea from neck training some don't
I don't really know why
Could be differences in how much you train or just genetics
forward growth determines whether sleep apnea kills you or not unironically. why do you think they apparently give free bimax if you have sleep apnea?

• Woah
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 23554
I never had a problem like that and my neck used to be sore as shit, it's not the training or gains that's the problem

Unfortunate fam, go see a doctor

Inb4 all of u train neck religiously and I naturally have 19 inch muscly neck with not a single neck direct training done my whole life

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
that's why a big neck is so hot. you either mog or die :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
How can you calm down the vagus nerve? Any supplements?
I notice that in stressful or anger situations i also get shortness of breath and palpitations. Its like i have to much adrenaline and my heart cant handle it.
Last time i had a argument and almost fight, i got strong pain in the chest, shortness of breath and heart arrythmias.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
How can you calm down the vagus nerve? Any supplements?
I notice that in stressful or anger situations i also get shortness of breath and palpitations. Its like i have to much adrenaline and my heart cant handle it.
Last time i had a argument and almost fight, i got strong pain in the chest, shortness of breath and heart arrythmias.
yeah i know what you mean, personally i would stop with the neck exercises. Once i stopped the exercises after a few weeks my palpitations and shortness of breath went away, it's not worth it tbh

I trained neck with heavy weights like 3-4 years ago, stopped because im an hypochondriac and was scared of developing sleep apnea

the neck gains never went away after all this time it's very hard to lose neck muscles once you have built them because everytime you workout other muscles you use your neck a little bit

get a sleep study done, and a blood test while you're at it

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Skywalker
Yes its happens with bodybuilders and fat people sometimes. Whats ur neck size?

Why does this happen, is it if it gets too big or something? Wouldn’t someone with a small neck be better off training it?

You can get mse now lol

rip

• So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker
lol. Whatever your issues, don't be blaming neck training, brah. Neck training is life. I'm doing the exact same routine as you but heavier and I sleep like a baby. I mean, I have a perma pencil neck, but still...

Your night terrors are probably due to being pounded in the butt as a child once too often. See a therapist to block it out.

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Skywalker