I did 15 minutes of butthole sunning yesterday and feel supercharged

Bars

Bars

Ecstasy
I did 15 minutes of butthole sunning yesterday and feel supercharged for my week. I didn't even need coffee this morning, I woke up bright and early with the sunrise ready for my day. Don't take my word for it, just try it yourself so you can receive and feel the benificial power of the sun through your anus.​

Remember to start your week by charging your anus with the power of the sun. Your anus is considered the "Fourth Eye" and it's directly connected to your "Third Eye" and pineal gland. Absorbing sunlight through your anus is a great way to recharge your whole system.

For many people in the world their anus is the seat of their consciousness and their consciousness needs brightening, what better way to brighten your mood by getting light to the darkest area of your body; if more people received nourishing light particles through their anus I believe there would be far less assholes in the world.​

Dont hate it before trying it thats all im saying v0 ddjv0njtbyga12

Source: Facebook; www.facebook.com

• JFL
Reactions: EliteMewing, Gonthar, DarkAscender and 7 others

I did 15 minutes of butthole sunning yesterday and feel supercharged for my week. I didn't even need coffee this morning, I woke up bright and early with the sunrise ready for my day. Don't take my word for it, just try it yourself so you can receive and feel the benificial power of the sun through your anus.

Remember to start your week by charging your anus with the power of the sun. Your anus is considered the "Fourth Eye" and it's directly connected to your "Third Eye" and pineal gland. Absorbing sunlight through your anus is a great way to recharge your whole system.

For many people in the world their anus is the seat of their consciousness and their consciousness needs brightening, what better way to brighten your mood by getting light to the darkest area of your body; if more people received nourishing light particles through their anus I believe there would be far less assholes in the world.​

View attachment 3167550

Source: Facebook; www.facebook.com

Attachments

• what..webp
    what..webp
    48.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie, DarkAscender, Bars and 2 others
I want to do this but someone is going to record it and send it to my oneitis and she we will see that my butthole is brown instead of pink

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Suns9999, Bars and ihearvoices
Vit D is actually needed for energy so put your butthole to smile to the sun.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Bars
Imagine someone catches you while you’re doing this and you have to explain what the actual fuck you’re doing.

• JFL
Reactions: Bars