I did a morph giving myself a huge jawline turned me into Chad

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
Turns out my narrow jaw was ruining my potential, its weird I had high cheekbones good hollow eye area and low set eyebrows, good hair but a recessed jaw when biting and not jutting.

I'm gonna go for a consultation to get a huge jaw implant (double probably) does anyone know if you can pay monthly ? Its truly a lifechanger.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
It depends on the specific plastic surgery office. They all do financing differently.

Some do in house but want it paid in full, others do payment plans. And others don't do any in house financing and you'll need to come up with the money yourself (either by using your saved cash, credit, etc).

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
It depends on the specific plastic surgery office. They all do financing differently.

Some do in house but want it paid in full, others do payment plans. And others don't do any in house financing and you'll need to come up with the money yourself (either by using your saved cash, credit, etc).
Alright so look around till I find one with a payment plan? My dad won't pay for it lol.

Alright so look around till I find one with a payment plan? My dad won't pay for it lol.
I mean obviously if you don't have the cash, the only options are either payment plans or credit.

Good luck!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kenickie
I mean obviously if you don't have the cast, the only options are either payment plans or credit.

Good luck!
Thanks man I'll post the results after I get it done.