I did all the softmaxxings possible at 15 years old (except hair)

J

JeanUtP

Iron
THE THINGS I DID FOR 6 MONTHS

Pay attention guys, when I say all possible softmaxxings I'm talking about the following things:

-Cold water showers

-Sleep more than 8 hours

-Ice on the face

-Wash my face every morning and night before going to sleep

-Moisturizing cream after washing my face

-Facial Yoga (lymphatic drainage)

-Retinol, Vaseline on eyebrows and lips

-Go to the gym lifting heavy, doing hiit 3 times a week to maximize my T

-Take protein, creatine, eat what my mother serves

-Avoid problems that affect my testosterone such as ultra-processed foods, sodas, etc.

-Maintaining good posture, but doing the mewing halfway

-I did a buzz cut to test how I would look on vacation in case I looked horrible in the end.

-Sunbathing for 30 minutes in the afternoon (4 Pm)

And these are the results, we must remember that I am 15 years old, I am Latino (Colombian) and my facial genetics are a little above average due to my eyebrows and other aspects (I have been considered handsome by girls my age, both older and minors) and in some tik tok videos that I have uploaded about my physique, several girls say I look good (I am 1.72 cm tall)

These photos here show that the majority of girls like my physique, several followed me and gave me likes, they even saved the video in favorites

Screenshot 20240125 112931 comzhiliaoappmusically

Screenshot 20240125 113020 comzhiliaoappmusically

J

And now I will show you how the result of my face was.

Before 1 year ago

Screenshot 20240125 114251
Screenshot 20231225 184450 comhuaweiphotos edit 73556980439296

Screenshot 20231225 185801 comhuaweihimovieoverseas edit 11421391932632

After all Softmaxxings things I did

IMG 20231225 185953
IMG 20231225 185956

IMG 20231202 122252
IMG 20231201 180645

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231225_185801_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
    Screenshot_20231225_185801_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
    386.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shieldzz, futuregigamogger, Deleted member 60224 and 5 others
Cold shower isnt a maxx its a min

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32196 and LooksThinker
next step is to shave your head and grow a beard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122, piec, futuregigamogger and 4 others
Cold shower isnt a maxx its a min

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52905 and LooksThinker
look shit before and after

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, TheBrownOne, Tai Lung and 1 other person
dnrd over before and after without hardmaxxing or massive puberty glow-up

if more stress equaled more testosterone i would have the testosterone levels of a shark right now, stress lowers t
You are right srry (but the cold showers help with the T)

Cold showers can help reduce stress in several ways. First, they can help activate the parasympathetic nervous system, which is the nervous system responsible for relaxation and recovery. Second, cold showers can help release endorphins, which are hormones that have analgesic and antidepressant effects. When stress is reduced, cortisol production is also reduced. This can lead to increased testosterone levels. Additionally, cold showers can help improve blood circulation, which can help transport nutrients and hormones to the tissues. This can be especially beneficial for muscles, which need testosterone to grow and repair.

Stop taking cold showers and icing your face and grow your hair back, you literally killed yourself by shaving your hair off because hair is life
Tbh thristtrapmaxxing is lifefuel for goodbodshitfacecels

Cold showers can help reduce stress in several ways. First, they can help activate the parasympathetic nervous system, which is the nervous system responsible for relaxation and recovery. Second, cold showers can help release endorphins, which are hormones that have analgesic and antidepressant effects. When stress is reduced, cortisol production is also reduced. This can lead to increased testosterone levels. Additionally, cold showers can help improve blood circulation, which can help transport nutrients and hormones to the tissues. This can be especially beneficial for muscles, which need testosterone to grow and repair.
bro ur literally in pain in cold shower dawg doesnt lower stress

No they don't
Cold showers can help reduce stress in several ways. First, they can help activate the parasympathetic nervous system, which is the nervous system responsible for relaxation and recovery.
No shit nigga, you are making yourself SICK
Second, cold showers can help release endorphins, which are hormones that have analgesic and antidepressant effects. When stress is reduced, cortisol production is also reduced.
Cortisol is increased during the cold shower, you only feel good after because it's over and your body thinks you escaped near death situation, the endorphins come AFTER, not during, so it's not good for you.

Stop taking cold showers and icing your face and grow your hair back, you literally killed yourself by shaving your hair off because hair is life
Tbh thristtrapmaxxing is lifefuel for goodbodshitfacecels
Why, brother? Ice on your face is supposed to de-puff your face and cold showers are a blessing. I'm telling you for the 6 months that I was taking them, they give you a lot of energy and help your muscles regenerate in addition to increasing your T

No they don't

No shit nigga, you are making yourself SICK

Cortisol is increased during the cold shower, you only feel good after because it's over and your body thinks you escaped near death situation, the endorphins come AFTER, not during, so it's not good for you.
A study published in the journal "PLOS One" in 2016 found that 30-second cold showers every day for 60 days increased testosterone levels by 10.2% in healthy young men.

A study published in the journal "European Journal of Applied Physiology" in 2017 found that 3-minute cold showers every day for 2 weeks increased testosterone levels by 14.7% in healthy young men.

A study published in the journal "Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition" in 2022 found that 3-minute cold showers every day for 12 weeks increased testosterone levels by 7.4% in healthy adult men.

I sleep better and with more energy taking cold showers bro (libido)

A study published in the journal "PLOS One" in 2016 found that 30-second cold showers every day for 60 days increased testosterone levels by 10.2% in healthy young men.

A study published in the journal "European Journal of Applied Physiology" in 2017 found that 3-minute cold showers every day for 2 weeks increased testosterone levels by 14.7% in healthy young men.

A study published in the journal "Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition" in 2022 found that 3-minute cold showers every day for 12 weeks increased testosterone levels by 7.4% in healthy adult men.

I sleep better and with more energy taking cold showers bro (libido)
Link them. Testosterone levels temporarily? Makes sense, T is an antioxidant, it's needed to both repair damage and fight danger.

hiding face in the tiktok’s for a reason jfl

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, joaotorri and Navnith
"above average eyebrows"

continues to show the most subhuman ethnic eyebrows ever

thread them and make them look nice easy +1 psl point u beaner

"above average eyebrows"

continues to show the most subhuman ethnic eyebrows ever

thread them and make them look nice easy +1 psl point u beaner
Literally brother, my eyebrows are like that due to genetics, and they seem fine to me because they are thick, not like the majority's, which they practically don't have or they are asymmetrical (What do you mean by screwing them on?)

Literally brother, my eyebrows are like that due to genetics, and they seem fine to me because they are thick, not like the majority's, which they practically don't have or they are asymmetrical (What do you mean by screwing them on?)

what are you talking about screwing them on

you should try do this with ur eyebrows

instead of letting them droop down, cut the sides a little more up with a razor to make ur eyebrows look more prominent its gonna make u more attractive cut more off the top ur eyebrows are big and look sluggish

and also u look pale u need to get a tan i suggest u use dove tanning moisturiser

• +1
Reactions: JeanUtP