I did "im an incel AMA" on kiwifarms

the fuck is the homo fedora shit, these niggers deserve savage eviscerations like the abused dogs they are :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Ritalincel, Deleted member 7866 and 5 others
You still posting on there or avoiding it like the plague lmao?

as you can tell they are the pinnacle of comedy for the group saying "oh you just need to be funny to get girls"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 1973 and IncelsBraincels
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 10524, vaninskybird and 1 other person

"oh thanks bro, I'll just wear some nice clothes and use 'confidence', that'll work!"

what fuckin planet do these niggers live on :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Albeacho, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
Average kiwifarms user:

Average looksmaxxer:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Albeacho, Deleted member 1973, LastHopeForNorman and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 10602
The brutal rentfree crossposterino
Screenshot 20210301 132536 Chrome

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and HowAmIAlive123
GUYS WE CAN SAY NIGGER THERE!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Kristin
Ngl that forum isn't exactly the most agreeing place for anyone honestly
its a time waste in my opinion they just cope so aggressivly.
you cant change the opinion of a soyboy neckbeared
literally everyone of us 3 is mogging them HARD

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 1973, oatmeal and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: brainded
these niggaz still dont approve m posts and im trying to actually go into a debate
hopefully these jewish mods will be exposed by us by going into these threads and exposing these kikes for their censorship

• +1
these niggaz still dont approve m posts and im trying to actually go into a debate
hopefully these jewish mods will be exposed by us by going into these threads and exposing these kikes for their censorship
Sadly it takes time to open up then you can clap their cheeks

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and HowAmIAlive123
for those on kiwifarms that actually want to debate, or get to know the evil inkwell community, i made a post that is NOT getting approved, i wrote it 2times, but only got approved once on the page 16. they wont do it, but they approve my post about the moderators being jewish (they are, actions speak louder then words jfl)

Here you go boyos:
Before I write my comment, im not a native speaker, so dont be triggered if I make grammatical error, or mistype words. Im trying to show you guys the whole picture, and if you disagree with me, critize the thoughts, and not the way I type.
inb4 autistic low iq looser, since u guys are just coping incels in denial. Literally.

inceldom describes the state you are in, if you want to have sex, but cant. Its not something you identify yourself with, or something that you can just choose. Its hard to say wether or not youre an actual incel, if you dont try. If your looksmaxxed (means, taking showers, taking care of your self, not being fat) and still have troubles meating women, even if you approach many of them, i think it would be fair to assume that the state ur in right now, is inceldom.

The common core of the incel "ideology" is the law of attraction.
Some things to understand:
Sexual Market Value = demand and request, you can deny the "SMV" but its a real thing, which is pretty evident unless youve been brainwashed by big media, that all (FOR SOME REASON) spreads marxistic ideas, that promotes naive worldviews.
The "SMV" is based on what you have to value women. on one term you have Looks, that is based objectivaly (not subjective) on the western beauty values. For a men, a wide jaw and defined, vertically narrow eyes, a full head of hair, a good pheno type or coloring, a height above 6ft+ (depends on the region). Money and status are there aswell, but in my opinion less significant, but also dependent on the person, since well, a women want to have their children the best genetic value. outliers exist.

Hypergamy = female nature, the act that women only go for the top men, and wont settle anything less, than what she thinks she deserves.

Blackpill = Genetic determenism, accepting that most of the things that are desired by women, such as a good height, wide jaws are not naturally fixable, only through surgery.

The environment we're in right now = Social media, and online dating are replacing real human contact. Everything is moving online.

Lookism = People prefer staring at good looking stuff. Want proof? Why is the request for iPhones much higher then androids, if iOS is less able then Androids?

Times have changed, and the environment got way worse for men in the regard of dating. Women nowadays have many many options, through social media and online dating. That is affecting loads of young men, since meeting peers that are onpar of their objective attractiveness, is getting worse and worse by the minute. The request of fucking a non-fat women nowadays is sky high, since the standarts of women have dramastically increased, of the inflamination of their ego, with makeup, online simps, frauded pictures where they actually think that they look like that in person, in real life, and media brainwashing them into viewing them more attractive then they actually are.
If you are a average looking women, that is not fat and under 25, going on tinder, will literally give you thousands of matches. Dont believe me? Go on YouTube and please search it up, if i post tinder experiments here, people wont believe me since >your an ugly plain character incel
If she has thousands of matches on tinder, why should she ever go into dates with you? An (probably) average looking men.
Why should she go into dates with a normie, if she could fuck a 6"5 robust white germanic high class athletic chad? She has the options to do so.
Women would rather fuck a good looking guy, then going into a LTR (even if they want to) with Mr. Average

And thats a big problem. Nowadays women are just whoring around, and getting their pair bonding abilities fucked away by the time they are 30, when they will turn into ugly fat useless feminist where they will want to spread the ideology (in that case marxicism, or feminism) that has failed them, because women lack the ability to think rational.

"HaViNg SeX iS SoMeThInG YoU ShOuLd EaRn", its know that having a peer during ur developmental ages in the puberty is necesseraly in order to develop into a healthy neurotypical male. Not having sex is literally hurting, and a right. Deluding women into only wanting the top 5% men is hurting everyone who lives in the west. The women AND men, but you guys are so brainwashed by the elites that you wont understand it, and attack me for my looks instead of the ideas that im proposing.

being blackpilled and being an incel are not necesseraly the same. You can be blackpilled and not being an incel. Looksmax.me is a site that is blackpilled, but not inceldom connected.
And people are waking up slowly, because these places attract people that dont want to lie to themself.

Also, reminder, if you havent had sex with a women, eventhough you want to = incel.
And this site is filled with them, that are just coping.

Gu-guys, are we going to circlejerk again?
Screenshot 20210301 133602 Chrome

for those on kiwifarms that actually want to debate, or get to know the evil inkwell community, i made a post that is NOT getting approved, i wrote it 2times, but only got approved once on the page 16. they wont do it, but they approve my post about the moderators being jewish (they are, actions speak louder then words jfl)

Here you go boyos:
Before I write my comment, im not a native speaker, so dont be triggered if I make grammatical error, or mistype words. Im trying to show you guys the whole picture, and if you disagree with me, critize the thoughts, and not the way I type.
inb4 autistic low iq looser, since u guys are just coping incels in denial. Literally.

inceldom describes the state you are in, if you want to have sex, but cant. Its not something you identify yourself with, or something that you can just choose. Its hard to say wether or not youre an actual incel, if you dont try. If your looksmaxxed (means, taking showers, taking care of your self, not being fat) and still have troubles meating women, even if you approach many of them, i think it would be fair to assume that the state ur in right now, is inceldom.

The common core of the incel "ideology" is the law of attraction.
Some things to understand:
Sexual Market Value = demand and request, you can deny the "SMV" but its a real thing, which is pretty evident unless youve been brainwashed by big media, that all (FOR SOME REASON) spreads marxistic ideas, that promotes naive worldviews.
The "SMV" is based on what you have to value women. on one term you have Looks, that is based objectivaly (not subjective) on the western beauty values. For a men, a wide jaw and defined, vertically narrow eyes, a full head of hair, a good pheno type or coloring, a height above 6ft+ (depends on the region). Money and status are there aswell, but in my opinion less significant, but also dependent on the person, since well, a women want to have their children the best genetic value. outliers exist.

Hypergamy = female nature, the act that women only go for the top men, and wont settle anything less, than what she thinks she deserves.

Blackpill = Genetic determenism, accepting that most of the things that are desired by women, such as a good height, wide jaws are not naturally fixable, only through surgery.

The environment we're in right now = Social media, and online dating are replacing real human contact. Everything is moving online.

Lookism = People prefer staring at good looking stuff. Want proof? Why is the request for iPhones much higher then androids, if iOS is less able then Androids?

Times have changed, and the environment got way worse for men in the regard of dating. Women nowadays have many many options, through social media and online dating. That is affecting loads of young men, since meeting peers that are onpar of their objective attractiveness, is getting worse and worse by the minute. The request of fucking a non-fat women nowadays is sky high, since the standarts of women have dramastically increased, of the inflamination of their ego, with makeup, online simps, frauded pictures where they actually think that they look like that in person, in real life, and media brainwashing them into viewing them more attractive then they actually are.
If you are a average looking women, that is not fat and under 25, going on tinder, will literally give you thousands of matches. Dont believe me? Go on YouTube and please search it up, if i post tinder experiments here, people wont believe me since >your an ugly plain character incel
If she has thousands of matches on tinder, why should she ever go into dates with you? An (probably) average looking men.
Why should she go into dates with a normie, if she could fuck a 6"5 robust white germanic high class athletic chad? She has the options to do so.
Women would rather fuck a good looking guy, then going into a LTR (even if they want to) with Mr. Average

And thats a big problem. Nowadays women are just whoring around, and getting their pair bonding abilities fucked away by the time they are 30, when they will turn into ugly fat useless feminist where they will want to spread the ideology (in that case marxicism, or feminism) that has failed them, because women lack the ability to think rational.

"HaViNg SeX iS SoMeThInG YoU ShOuLd EaRn", its know that having a peer during ur developmental ages in the puberty is necesseraly in order to develop into a healthy neurotypical male. Not having sex is literally hurting, and a right. Deluding women into only wanting the top 5% men is hurting everyone who lives in the west. The women AND men, but you guys are so brainwashed by the elites that you wont understand it, and attack me for my looks instead of the ideas that im proposing.

being blackpilled and being an incel are not necesseraly the same. You can be blackpilled and not being an incel. Looksmax.me is a site that is blackpilled, but not inceldom connected.
And people are waking up slowly, because these places attract people that dont want to lie to themself.

Also, reminder, if you havent had sex with a women, eventhough you want to = incel.
And this site is filled with them, that are just coping.
Spare yourself time they're only mocking us.

• +1
@Ritalincel

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 1973, recessed and 3 others
tbh I don't disagree with points these losers are making but the logic is flat. idk why they insist so hard on incels being white when a majority are actually ethnic(specifically brutal currypill and asian). the problem is with incels, but the bigger problem is people as a whole. people want hot and young looking people, just a fact of life, but none of these people are close as to why incels exist, personality has been debunked millions of times now. the fact of the matter is that women have less responsibility for their own personal decisions and have ways of camouflaging their faces using fakeupmaxx. that doesn't mean ban make up though, just means the men have to learn to compete. unfortunately for the men, that means breaking their disfigured faces and paying $80,000 for lefort 3s because masculine makeup does not exist.

someone needs to educate this nigga on ugly girls getting more swipes than attractive girls because they're perceived as easier to date due to being less desirable lookswise. hope this nigga doesn't find out about disabilitypill

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Albeacho
JFL I HAVE A NEGATIVE REP SCORE THERE HAHAHA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6380, Deleted member 1973, Kristin and 2 others

Incel on incel crime

How tragic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6380, HowAmIAlive123 and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6380, Deleted member 1973 and BigBoy
It's insane how utterly subhuman most people are,this guy clearly doesn't think he's unattractive and I would be hard pressed to find a user here who he Mogs

But in regards to this thread as a whole,it's just time wasting,you're not gonna convince some fat ugly soyboy about whatever it is you're trying to get across Fastbanana and Even if you did,who cares.2+2=4 if someone disagrees with it you don't start arguing and trying to convince them,

Anyway lmfao at how ugly those cunts are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Kristin, oatmeal and 1 other person
It's insane how utterly subhuman most people are,this guy clearly doesn't think he's unattractive and I would be hard pressed to find a user here who he Mogs

But in regards to this thread as a whole,it's just time wasting,you're not gonna convince some fat ugly soyboy about whatever it is you're trying to get across Fastbanana and Even if you did,who cares.2+2=4 if someone disagrees with it you don't start arguing and trying to convince them,

Anyway lmfao at how ugly those cunts are
That is true I don't think I could find a single one, one of the users literally made a comparison between users they saw on this site vs the ones on their and holy shit it was night and day lmao.

True never going to convince them but I guess that comes down to me enjoying arguing with retards on this internet as some form of catharsis

Literally subhuman dogs who won't stop barking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and RichardSpencel
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 10602
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
Who is the autistic dog impersonating ritalincel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 10602 and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird
forum wars ?

• +1
lmao fake @Ritalincel fighting with @SendMePicsToRate I think fake ritalincel is @RichardSpencel

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, SendMePicsToRate, RichardSpencel and 1 other person