I DID MY OWN NOSE BOTOX; Where I Injected; How Much I Injected; What Type Of Botox Used

this forum is so gay, holy shit.
give me rep and stop feeding rep to ignorant fags who don’t use the searchbar for simple questions or the actual incels who don’t give any looksmax advice and whine about their shitty fag life who no one gives a fuck about.
Bros so desperate for attention I did this shit ages ago and never made a thread about

• JFL
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
Bros so desperate for attention I did this shit ages ago and never made a thread about
When you dont get attention from other people irl you result to getting it from autists on forums

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and AySab
perfectly said.
How do fix the nose to lip ratio? I need to reduce the width of my nose

Any way to do it without rhino? I like my jew nose actually

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
How do fix the nose to lip ratio? I need to reduce the width of my nose

Any way to do it without rhino? I like my jew nose actually
botox, deoxycholic acid based fat dissolvers, isotretinoin, tretinoin 0.1, filler to raise tip and essentially reduce perceived width (PDO threads can be used as an substitution), corticosteroids and furosemide (honestly any drug that drains the lymphatic system).

• +1
botox, deoxycholic acid based fat dissolvers, isotretinoin, tretinoin 0.1, filler to raise tip and essentially reduce perceived width (PDO threads can be used as an substitution), corticosteroids and furosemide (honestly any drug that drains the lymphatic system).
Yeah but where do i actually inject the botox im asking

Yeah but where do i actually inject the botox im asking
where I did, i circled it in the diagram.
you can also do the nasalis muscle, but it can increase bridge width.

• +1
INTRODUCTION:

Botulinum toxin also known as Botox is a protein that can temporarily paralyse muscles.
It has been commonly used to reduce wrinkles, the size of cysts, removing the appearance of gummy smiles, lowering the eyebrows and slimming down the nose.
What really stood out to me was its ability to temporarily slim down the nose and slightly lift the nasal tip.
Which is why I ordered Innotox, a Korean botox that includes a strain of clostridium botulinum toxin type A.

View attachment 2936370

Also, just to let you know, botox HAS to be kept in a fridge with the temperature around 2-8°C to have maximum effectiveness.
I also don’t know the recommended saline:botoxpowder ratio for reconstitution, that will have to be something you need to research.
In addition to that, the reason I don’t know is because Innotox comes reconstituted already upon production.

INSTRUCTIONS:

Firstly, to lift the nasal tip up, you need to inject (1.5 units) in the depressor septi nasi muscle, essentially this muscle is responsible for moving the nose downwards.
Here are some diagrams identifying the muscles whereabouts.

View attachment 2936334
View attachment 2936336

Secondly to slim the nose, we have to inject (1.5 units each side) into the dilator nasi anterior muscle, which is responsible for flaring the nostrils. When relaxed, it will reduce nostril flaring and also narrow the nasal tip.
Here is a diagram portraying its whereabouts.

View attachment 2936354

So, now, with all this knowledge I was ready. I got up, got some gloves, alcohol wipes, 30g 50unit insulin syringes and got my botox out of the fridge.
With the botox out of the fridge, I loaded one syringe with 4.5 units of botox (innotox) and started injecting. (I would provide a video but, again, it shows my face :ROFLMAO:, I started crying and sneezing and half the time my face was glued to the mirror).
But, I do have photos of my injecting in each muscle.

View attachment 2936356
View attachment 2936358

Sadly, I couldn’t get a photo of me injecting in the depressor septi nasi muscle as I was glued to the mirror as I needed full concentration to inject in the right place or else it either could of migrated and potentially blind me or paralyse a muscle that controls my smile.

That’s about it, I still have around 42 units of Innotox left which gives me plenty of time to reinject (if needed) and also I want to experiment with injecting in the frontalis muscle to lower my brows.
Not to mention, I have enough botox to continuously do this throughout the year.
And what’s really cool is that the effects of botox become ‘permanent’ if the same muscle is continuously paralysed because when the same muscle is weakened (multiple times), it essentially renders it useless when the paralysation effect is lifted.

The whole procedure costed me around $90AUD.

Hopefully this format is somewhat readable, i’m currently experimenting with it and if you have any questions i’ll answer to the best of my ability as i’m not an expert in cosmetology.
mirin

• Love it
Reactions: AySab
im doing the frontalis muscle on friday to lower my eyebrows.
i dont need it in my forehead.
also wtf 400euros? thats 800 here…
what a waste of money, its so easy to DIY too.
please @ me im thinking abt doing this

• +1
@cbd558 @n9wiff @NoseProphecy

Before:
IMG 7402

After:
IMG 7508

IDK why I look green lmfao, but yeah, significant difference, 100% worth doing.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and n9wiff
Nice brah and you only did 1 unit each side and none in the nasalis, prob could get even better results
yeah, i was thinking of injecting in the nasalis but it can potentially make the nasal bridge wider.
Ill inject maybe half of the required amount to see if I can get some results without make the nasal bridge any wider than it already is.

• +1
yeah, i was thinking of injecting in the nasalis but it can potentially make the nasal bridge wider.
Ill inject maybe half of the required amount to see if I can get some results without make the nasal bridge any wider than it already is.
Yea I’m going to do this soon and update, have you seen any result with fat dissolver or does that take time

• +1
Yea I’m going to do this soon and update, have you seen any result with fat dissolver or does that take time
yeah made my cartilage more visible, the photos shown are post botox and lipolab.

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and cbd558