I DID MY OWN NOSE BOTOX; Where I Injected; How Much I Injected; What Type Of Botox Used

AySab

AySab

Silver
INTRODUCTION:

Botulinum toxin also known as Botox is a protein that can temporarily paralyse muscles.
It has been commonly used to reduce wrinkles, the size of cysts, removing the appearance of gummy smiles, lowering the eyebrows and slimming down the nose.
What really stood out to me was its ability to temporarily slim down the nose and slightly lift the nasal tip.
Which is why I ordered Innotox, a Korean botox that includes a strain of clostridium botulinum toxin type A.

IMG 7407

Also, just to let you know, botox HAS to be kept in a fridge with the temperature around 2-8°C to have maximum effectiveness.
I also don’t know the recommended saline:botoxpowder ratio for reconstitution, that will have to be something you need to research.
In addition to that, the reason I don’t know is because Innotox comes reconstituted already upon production.

INSTRUCTIONS:

Firstly, to lift the nasal tip up, you need to inject (1.5 units) in the depressor septi nasi muscle, essentially this muscle is responsible for moving the nose downwards.
Here are some diagrams identifying the muscles whereabouts.

IMG 3047

IMG 3048

Secondly to slim the nose, we have to inject (1.5 units each side) into the dilator nasi anterior muscle, which is responsible for flaring the nostrils. When relaxed, it will reduce nostril flaring and also narrow the nasal tip.
Here is a diagram portraying its whereabouts.

IMG 3049

So, now, with all this knowledge I was ready. I got up, got some gloves, alcohol wipes, 30g 50unit insulin syringes and got my botox out of the fridge.
With the botox out of the fridge, I loaded one syringe with 4.5 units of botox (innotox) and started injecting. (I would provide a video but, again, it shows my face :ROFLMAO:, I started crying and sneezing and half the time my face was glued to the mirror).
But, I do have photos of my injecting in each muscle.

IMG 3044

IMG 3045

Sadly, I couldn’t get a photo of me injecting in the depressor septi nasi muscle as I was glued to the mirror as I needed full concentration to inject in the right place or else it either could of migrated and potentially blind me or paralyse a muscle that controls my smile.

That’s about it, I still have around 42 units of Innotox left which gives me plenty of time to reinject (if needed) and also I want to experiment with injecting in the frontalis muscle to lower my brows.
Not to mention, I have enough botox to continuously do this throughout the year.
And what’s really cool is that the effects of botox become ‘permanent’ if the same muscle is continuously paralysed because when the same muscle is weakened (multiple times), it essentially renders it useless when the paralysation effect is lifted.

The whole procedure costed me around $90AUD.

Hopefully this format is somewhat readable, i’m currently experimenting with it and if you have any questions i’ll answer to the best of my ability as i’m not an expert in cosmetology.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, IAMNOTANINCEL, silencio and 25 others
@Clavicular am I low inhib now?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mixedbreed.mtn, mewingmaxxer, silencio and 3 others
this forum is so gay, holy shit.
give me rep and stop feeding rep to ignorant fags who don’t use the searchbar for simple questions or the actual incels who don’t give any looksmax advice and whine about their shitty fag life who no one gives a fuck about.

• +1
Reactions: mixedbreed.mtn, mewingmaxxer, silencio and 6 others
Nice post bro, will not try tho as I don't need it for now

• Love it
Reactions: AySab
good thread deserves to be bumped

• Love it
You should give before and after to give more dopamine tho

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, zub111 and NoseProphecy
Did you take photos of before your nose and after to compare?

Did you take photos of before your nose and after to compare?
only before, I did the procedure 1 hour before posting.
i also injected deoxycholic acid based fat dissolver (lipo-lab), so im expecting giga-gains.

• +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer and n9wiff
You also injected into your forehead and between the brows? I am paying 400 Euros every 3 months for this stuf.

• Woah
You also injected into your forehead and between the brows? I am paying 400 Euros every 3 months for this stuf.
im doing the frontalis muscle on friday to lower my eyebrows.
i dont need it in my forehead.
also wtf 400euros? thats 800 here…
what a waste of money, its so easy to DIY too.

• +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer
Nigga can you give me your source for Australia

• JFL
Reactions: MazoNitNit and AySab
this forum is so gay, holy shit.
give me rep and stop feeding rep to ignorant fags who don’t use the searchbar for simple questions or the actual incels who don’t give any looksmax advice and whine about their shitty fag life who no one gives a fuck about.
How dare you use incel as insult on a blackpill forum.

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy
How dare you use incel as insult on a blackpill forum.
not everyone is a incel here; people come here just to look better.
also it wasnt a insult. If you didn’t understand, let me elaborate for you because you seem slow.
I hate people who give attention to threads about other peoples struggles when no one gives a fuck.
looksmax.org is for looksmaxxing, not about your shit life because of your genetic recombination.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, MazoNitNit and LegitUser
not everyone is a incel here; people come here just to look better.
also it wasnt a insult. If you didn’t understand, let me elaborate for you because you seem slow.
I hate people who give attention to threads about other peoples struggles when no one gives a fuck.
looksmax.org is for looksmaxxing, not about your shit life because of your genetic recombination.
I disagree with you but good response

• +1
Have fun having a big ass jew nose when the botox dissolves and starts migrating

INTRODUCTION:

Botulinum toxin also known as Botox is a protein that can temporarily paralyse muscles.
It has been commonly used to reduce wrinkles, the size of cysts, removing the appearance of gummy smiles, lowering the eyebrows and slimming down the nose.
What really stood out to me was its ability to temporarily slim down the nose and slightly lift the nasal tip.
Which is why I ordered Innotox, a Korean botox that includes a strain of clostridium botulinum toxin type A.

View attachment 2936370

Also, just to let you know, botox HAS to be kept in a fridge with the temperature around 2-8°C to have maximum effectiveness.
I also don’t know the recommended saline:botoxpowder ratio for reconstitution, that will have to be something you need to research.
In addition to that, the reason I don’t know is because Innotox comes reconstituted already upon production.

INSTRUCTIONS:

Firstly, to lift the nasal tip up, you need to inject (1.5 units) in the depressor septi nasi muscle, essentially this muscle is responsible for moving the nose downwards.

View attachment 2936334
View attachment 2936336

Secondly to slim the nose, we have to inject (1.5 units each side) into the dilator nasi anterior muscle, which is responsible for flaring the nostrils. When relaxed, it will reduce nostril flaring and also narrow the nasal tip.

View attachment 2936354

So, now, with all this knowledge I was ready. I got up, got some gloves, alcohol wipes, 30g 50unit insulin syringes and got my botox out of the fridge.
With the botox out of the fridge, I loaded one syringe with 4.5 units of botox (innotox) and started injecting. (I would provide a video but, again, it shows my face :ROFLMAO:, I started crying and sneezing and half the time my face was glued to the mirror).

View attachment 2936356
View attachment 2936358

Sadly, I couldn’t get a photo of me injecting in the depressor septi nasi muscle as I was glued to the mirror as I needed full concentration to inject in the right place or else it either could of migrated and potentially blind me or paralyse a muscle that controls my smile.

That’s about it, I still have around 42 units of Innotox left which gives me plenty of time to reinject (if needed) and also I want to experiment with injecting in the frontalis muscle to lower my brows.
Not to mention, I have enough botox to continuously do this throughout the year.
And what’s really cool is that the effects of botox become ‘permanent’ if the same muscle is continuously paralysed because when the same muscle is weakened (multiple times), it essentially renders it useless when the paralysation effect is lifted.

Hopefully this format is somewhat readable, i’m currently experimenting with it and if you have any questions i’ll answer to the best of my ability as i’m not an expert in cosmetology.
needed this thanks

• +1
Have fun having a big ass jew nose when the botox dissolves and starts migrating
2022cel and this low IQ? holy shit.
firstly off, botox doesn’t migrate after the 24hr mark and if it does, I have a antitoxin.
secondly, idfc if the effect wears off, i have 42units which means I can keep going.
thirdly, the whole point is to reduce my nose size through botox?
finally, I purposely ordered innotox which is a toxin for beginners because of its inability to migrate due to the high saline concentration, i also injected 1.5units which is below the standard dose.
Stupid Faggots like you disgust me, unlike you I dont fucking rot and cry about my shit life.
Go log off and KYS in the process.

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and tyronechadmax
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy and AySab
how do i make my nose smaller

botox, any fat dissolver with deoxycholic acid, tret, isotret, furosemide and topical corticosteroids.
scared i dunno what any of those words mean

scared i dunno what any of those words mean
u have 20k posts on here and have the same IQ as a 4 year old, r u trolling? cuz its not fucking funny

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bluderbra, Miant Gimplants, JizzFarmer and 2 others
u have 20k posts on here and have the same IQ as a 4 year old, r u trolling? cuz its not fucking funny
80k including my alts

sorry for being scared of injecting chemicals into my nose that ive never heard of ardnut

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and AySab
80k including my alts

sorry for being scared of injecting chemicals into my nose that ive never heard of ardnut
80k posts and still the same IQ of an 4 year old.
the only injectables are fat dissolvers and botox.
everything else is administered topically or orally.
use the searchbar and type them up to get a good understanding behind the chemical and its functions, risks and aftercare.

80k posts and still the same IQ of an 4 year old.
sorry ard
the only injectables are fat dissolvers and botox.
everything else is administered topically or orally.
use the searchbar and type them up to get a good understanding behind the chemical and its functions, risks and aftercare.
the problem with my nose is that it looks fine from the front but from the side its so big. the bone is quite big but its the tip of the nose sticks out kinda like the wavy one in dis pic

can this be fixed with that? and are there before and after pics from other ppl of what u did?

sorry ard

the problem with my nose is that it looks fine from the front but from the side its so big. the bone is quite big but its the tip of the nose sticks out kinda like the wavy one in dis pic
View attachment 2936681
can this be fixed with that? and are there before and after pics from other ppl of what u did?
you either have to get rhino, or get fillers.
i haven’t done fillers yet so IDK.
botox slightly lifts the nasal tip if you inject it where I did, although there are 3 other points too that are associated with lifting the nasal tip.
my advice would be,
get a rhinoplasty with dorsal hump shaving and nasal tip remodeling
OR
get a liquid rhinoplasty with the use of fillers, PDO threads and botox.

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
you either have to get rhino, or get fillers.
i haven’t done fillers yet so IDK.
botox slightly lifts the nasal tip if you inject it where I did, although there are 3 other points too that are associated with lifting the nasal tip.
my advice would be,
get a rhinoplasty with dorsal hump shaving and nasal tip remodeling
OR
get a liquid rhinoplasty with the use of fillers, PDO threads and botox.
first one sounds better. if i could afford it i would consider it. maybe ill get it in the future. but im rlly scared of side effects since its so close to eyes n dat

• +1
first one sounds better. if i could afford it i would consider it. maybe ill get it in the future. but im rlly scared of side effects since its so close to eyes n dat
DW, as long as you go to a reputable surgeon, you’ll have nothing to worry about it.
And if something does happen, sue them.
+make sure to read ANY contract they hand you.

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
INTRODUCTION:

View attachment 2936370

INSTRUCTIONS:

View attachment 2936334
View attachment 2936336

View attachment 2936354

View attachment 2936356
View attachment 2936358

Mirin bruh will win lifetine vip 😍

• Love it
INTRODUCTION:

View attachment 2936370

INSTRUCTIONS:

View attachment 2936334
View attachment 2936336

View attachment 2936354

View attachment 2936356
View attachment 2936358

You gotta do the nasalis bro

• Hmm...
i was debating on doing that, but it can make the nasal bridge wider when relaxed.
It reduces alar width way more

• +1
by slimming down the nose i assume you mean alar base right? not the bulbousness

• +1
It reduces alar width way more
oh interesting;
my nasal bridge is already wide, so i might have to inject below the standard dose so it isn’t too relaxed.

the dilator nasi anterior muscle also thins the tip so I thought it was a good alternative.

but, I have some leftover tox, so ill be experimenting, anywhere else you recommend to inject?

by slimming down the nose i assume you mean alar base right? not the bulbousness
both;
when injected, the dilator nasi anterior muscle can thin the tip and also reduce alar width.
I also lifted the tip by injecting in the depressor septi nasi muscle which might lift the tip and reduce the perceived bulbosity.
I still don’t haven’t gotten any results with lipolab on reducing bulbosity as my nose is still swollen :lul:, so will update soon as soon as swelling goes down.

• +1
Reactions: piec
both;
when injected, the dilator nasi anterior muscle can thin the tip and also reduce alar width.
I also lifted the tip by injecting in the depressor septi nasi muscle which might lift the tip and reduce the perceived bulbosity.
I still don’t haven’t gotten any results with lipolab on reducing bulbosity as my nose is still swollen :lul:, so will update soon as soon as swelling goes down.
@ me on update nigguh

• +1
everyone rep this thread and bump it.
i need to win lifetime VIP so i become more credible. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: bluderbra
me next

• +1
@Clavicular can you edit my thread?
I want this particular part to be arranged in the same position as my other texts.
and by any chance, can you add the prefix “guide”.

Thanks.

@Clavicular can you edit my thread?

I want this particular part to be arranged in the same position as my other texts.
and by any chance, can you add the prefix “guide”.

Thanks.
@NumbThePain

• JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain