I did not know being a sub5 meant literally being a subhuman

A

A23ghskung

Gold
Like I tought it was for memes and jokes but now with retrospective you are literally a subhuman ppl are indifferent to you or worse repulsed won’t associate with you, won’t smile at you, won’t smile back when you smile at them, you’re there not to be a person with creativity, hopes, aspirations but really you’re expected to shut up and don’t ask much be happy that they tolerate you therefore they expect that you make yourself small, also god forbid you try to talk to girls they don’t want nothing but platonic relationship with you..
Also if you’re sub5 and white you can probably grind it out compensate by wageslaving yourself into a higher social class, a wife friends so it’s never technically over also since they’re the beauty standards you’d probbaly get laid if you SEA

but if you’re sub5 and ethnic its game over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Framemogger69, Hetman Vilkas, nathan and 1 other person
30% of men are sub 5 aka LTNs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, nathan and cavy
ya but most of them are just overweight
But there is people like Andrew Tate, Adam driver & Mr beast who just aren’t that attractive facially

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, datboijj and nathan
But there is people like Andrew Tate, Adam driver & Mr beast who just aren’t that attractive facially
andrew tate is definitely not a sub 5 you retards need to take account of frame and height, beard etc

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and normie_joe
andrew tate is definitely not a sub 5 you retards need to take account of frame and height, beard etc
frame means absolutely nothing
height has an SMV boost but it only boosts your smv if you are atleast mtn+ hence why tallcels exist
and i'm not even gonna bother saying anything about beard :lul:

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Framemogger69
frame means absolutely nothing
height has an SMV boost but it only boosts your smv if you are atleast mtn+ hence why tallcels exist
and i'm not even gonna bother saying anything about beard :lul:
lol women love beards irl yeah not soy reddit beards but a nice stubble is always attractive since most men (80%) have average jaws also JFL LOL AT SAYING FRAME MEANS NOTHING ITS THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT THING FUCKING KYS GRAYCEL

lol women love beards irl yeah not soy reddit beards but a nice stubble is always attractive since most men (80%) have average jaws also JFL LOL AT SAYING FRAME MEANS NOTHING ITS THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT THING FUCKING KYS GRAYCEL
do you know what a greycel is? also frame is literally the easiest softmaxx to do so it doesnt count unless ur talking about aspie-autist shit like wide clavicles and bidelt, etc. It matters very little.

do you know what a greycel is? also frame is literally the easiest softmaxx to do so it doesnt count unless ur talking about aspie-autist shit like wide clavicles and bidelt, etc. It matters very little.
mega cope women are literally attracted to wide shoulders, big skull and overall how big you are since begining of time this is a proven fact

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Like I tought it was for memes and jokes but now with retrospective you are literally a subhuman ppl are indifferent to you or worse repulsed won’t associate with you, won’t smile at you, won’t smile back when you smile at them, you’re there not to be a person with creativity, hopes, aspirations but really you’re expected to shut up and don’t ask much be happy that they tolerate you therefore they expect that you make yourself small, also god forbid you try to talk to girls they don’t want nothing but platonic relationship with you..
Also if you’re sub5 and white you can probably grind it out compensate by wageslaving yourself into a higher social class, a wife friends so it’s never technically over also since they’re the beauty standards you’d probbaly get laid if you SEA

This is true, in nature sub5s wouldn't exist because female dating agency would prevent ugly men from reproducing

I would say a 5 is LTN too , 6 is mtn and 7+ is HTN and beyond
4.9 or less is sub 5 which is either very low mtn or truecel

His face is subhuman, and honestly makes me question why people bother with surgeries when they can tatemaxx i.e gymcelling and moneyz.

His face is subhuman, and honestly makes me question why people bother with surgeries when they can tatemaxx i.e gymcelling and moneyz.
cuz moneymaxing is harder than surgeries jfl if u think u will ever be a multi millioner

cuz moneymaxing is harder than surgeries jfl if u think u will ever be a multi millioner

Actually it's more the gyncelling and his demeanor that I had in mind more than his money, even though I said "money."

IF your sub5 and white like me its still over

normies at school and work think im a slayer, even tho im like low mtn / mid mtn rn

some learn, some learn the hard way, and others never learn

If you're a sub 5 ethnic, just put on the ski mask and terrorist max