I didn't get my parents personalities

R

RAITEIII

Satire account
My mom is the biggest slut I've ever met in my life. She was a stacy and was a sex worker for about 2 decades. I remember how she was talking about big dicks of the clients lol, but the most astonishing part was that one day I asked her if she ever fell in love and not even ONCE did she ever have feelings for anyone. NEVER. No matter the looks, no matter how big the dick, no matter nothing. She had this ridiculous confidence while talking as if all those men were trash lol. She didn't even love my father either. She has a heart that nobody in this planet could win. She would tell me how many men think that she's in love but she's just pretending... lol

As for my father, he's a cheating machine despite being a subhuman. He also NEVER fell in love with any woman he was sleeping with and was even ignoring them after since he wanted to get someone new already.

But I'm not like that. I fall in love MADLY and quickly and I become very emotional. I wonder why. I wish I had been a bit like them.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and micropenis29
wow, thanks for sharing!

i think your mother and i are similar

it's very difficult for a woman to win my heart, and maybe even impossible

if i can sense we're not connecting, i don't waste time on her

that's one reason i recently joined MGTOW; when there are no women around, there's no wasted time! (also i'm norwooding, so that was the other reason for joining MGTOW)

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Would you say this would be your mother if she was young in 2022?

721A946F 138D 4FEA A823 03F4F44C5F55

• Woah
Women are incapable of pair-bonding after sleeping with more than 3-5 men I've heard so maybe that's why your mother was unable to as a sex worker.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived and RAITEIII
Women are incapable of pair-bonding after sleeping with more than 3-5 men I've heard so maybe that's why your mother was unable to as a sex worker.
How long it takes for men? Gotta research that. I'll sleep with my whole city

wow, thanks for sharing!

i think your mother and i are similar

it's very difficult for a woman to win my heart, and maybe even impossible

if i can sense we're not connecting, i don't waste time on her

that's one reason i recently joined MGTOW; when there are no women around, there's no wasted time! (also i'm norwooding, so that was the other reason for joining MGTOW)
In your case what does it take doe you to feel that connection?

For me its high looks plus confidence plus some type of affection. Then I'm theirs.

• +1
Reactions: micropenis29
In your case what does it take doe you to feel that connection?

great question!

it's hard to put into words

one thing's for sure in my case: she needs to respect the same kinds of men i respect

For me its high looks plus confidence plus some type of affection. Then I'm theirs.

looks matter too for me, but i tend to be more attracted to beckies than to stacies

and lately i've had a sheboon fetish

• Woah
How long it takes for men? Gotta research that. I'll sleep with my whole city
I believe men can love a woman despite sleeping around cause we're built differently. Women can't love multiple men at the same time like we can.

• Woah