I didnt knew that i was talking to the Jewish/Irish guy the whole time on discord,he confirmed his voice/face on video call later

justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered
@Octillionaire and @n0𝖗𝖙𝖍 asked me to join a voice chat with him
i asked octi to open his webcam,cause voice isnt just enough to confirm,he didnt video called,so i thought i was taking to the Indian guy that @Gorgasm showed,
but that voice was infact of that jewish/irish guy,he video called days later after posting the voice call here

,he wanted to voice/accent race mog me,it was a trap,bcoz if he would have showed me his face the first time,i would have agread,voice chat was just a trap to laugh at me,cuz i was not aware that somebody is recording me
but my fault ,i shouldnt talked to a public server,but still wrong from them
cuz if i knew that i was acually talking to a jewish/irish guy,i wouldnt even argued,or questioned

i though it was the white sounding guy from Bengaluru that @Gorgasm showed
,and after gorgasm doxxed that guy,octi told him to delete and turned very angry,like changing his pfp caption to "stabbed in the back" as if he confirmed that the guy that was doxxed by gorgasm was him
and even before around may he talked to me about a bollywood movie called "kashmiri files"
so it made me very sus of him,that he is actually an Indian guy larping as a jewish

3157131 IMG 20221114 020712

plus a week ago he came in my dms,saying he is curry,from bengaluru
(cant post screenshot anymore,but most seen it)

although @Gorgasm hasnt clarified who is that,and why did he posted that guy?

but conclusion is octil is most probably the same jewish guy he posted the pic of in oct/dece last year,he video called and talked to me 1 on 1
434210-120627-ent-bjnovak-vmed.jpg

if he video called the first time,instead of that 4 hour long debate,i would have agread and stoped at the moment
i have no problems with octill,if ddint started tagging me in curry stuff,and i already apologised to him about smesh beef,where i was being oportunist,and i hope he wont shitpost or racebait under my threads either

i wouldnt have talked to him ,in my new delhi hindi scammer accent or said bad things about him ,if i knew he was legit the jewish/irish guy

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, buckchadley31 and Deleted member 16369

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 16369 and justinzayn
Bump

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn