I didn't think i would ever reach this many posts

ØUROBOROS

ØUROBOROS

Hltn 180cm 75kg 23% bf 18 inche bidelt 115hz 200IQ
Joined
Dec 25, 2025
Posts
9,769
Reputation
17,924
I didn't even think I would make it to 500
 
  • +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, ICR, tansel and 2 others
bro there are people who joined like last month has over 6000 posts while im at 500
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and ØUROBOROS
IMG 6055
 
  • +1
Reactions: Blondepawg'sDildo, Golf222 and ICR
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golf222 and tansel
Im gonna make it all the way to 30000 i just know it
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR
renews cbs GIF
 
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ICR and tansel
  • Woah
Reactions: tansel
  • +1
Reactions: tansel
I didn't even think I would make it to 500
Dude I don’t think I’ll ever make it to 1000 and there’s guys who joined a month ago with like 800 posts already
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR
Dude I don’t think I’ll ever make it to 1000 and there’s guys who joined a month ago with like 800 posts already
Ur going to make it buddy ur leaving grey hell soon
 
  • +1
Reactions: Taylorhillenjoyer
All i see is bac esr bad nose bad facial thirds bad tfwhr bad orbitals bad coloring
He is a Chad but no one touches that Argentinian unc he is still compared with them at his 50's
dude vasiliy has perfect facial thirds & perfect coloring here lol

drago looks too masculine

no feminine features
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ICR
dude vasiliy has perfect facial thirds & perfect coloring here lol

drago looks too masculine

no feminine features
His facial thirds are not even his lower third is bigger than both
And its not ideal coloring ideal coloring with tan and Blue eyes should be dark hair not blonde :what:
 
  • +1
Reactions: tansel
  • Love it
Reactions: ICR
ideal coloring with tan and Blue eyes should be dark hair not blonde
based on what lol

buddy

boyo

tan & blonde hair is a massive halo man
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ICR
  • +1
Reactions: tansel
  • +1
Reactions: tansel

Similar threads

⠀☭⠀
Replies
3
Views
39
Joeseminate
Joeseminate
uglyretardednigga
Replies
6
Views
33
ØUROBOROS
ØUROBOROS
chud10282892
Replies
0
Views
7
chud10282892
chud10282892
try2beme
Replies
7
Views
52
try2beme
try2beme
registerfasterusing
Replies
19
Views
108
registerfasterusing
registerfasterusing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top